•Tutoring•

I woke up early with plenty of time to spare fixing my hair up pretty with a tad bit of makeup I wouldn't lie I did think I looked pretty good if I do say so myself.

               I got to school just in time for first period being early enough I walked down the hall to greet myself with Mr.Styles I panicked a little my stomach fluttered.

                "Oh hello Ms. Parker." He greeted his breath smelt like coffee.

                  "Please just call me Daisy." I giggled and sat in my seat. "Alright well then how are you this morning daisy?" I told him how I felt and pulled out my binder and a pencil.

           I went up to his desk. "Mr.styles i came in for tutoring I need help on these lessons I'm barely thriving in this class.
                  He chuckled "Well Daisy depending on your score from yesterday's quiz I don't think you need any help you did better than all of these students in this class."
              I looked at him in confusion knowing I had no idea what was even on that quiz. I was took by surprise.

                     He smiled while fixing up his desk and arranging the papers the bell soon rung .

The students within found their desk  and Mr. styles came with all the papers and handed them out I looked at my paper and noticed all of them were wrong but got a good grade.

            After class everyone jumped up and went to lunch I slowly packed all my things together and waited for everyone to exit the room. A strange tall figure appeared in front of my desk. 

           "Daisy we need to talk about some things."