•Home•

I started to grind on Luke again finding the beat of the music and dancing up on him. Some other girls made their way to him and I found mine to other guys then to the kitchen where the drinks were popping open a can and drinking it. "I think you've had enough Daisy you've been drinking all night I think it's time to go before the cops pull up." Luke tried to pull my drink away from me. I snatched it back "Don't touch my drink and i'm not leaving I want to stay a bit longer." I slurred my words. "You look a mess your sweating from dancing all night your eyeliner is running down your face and your tight little dress is up to your hips its time to go."

I rolled my eyes at everything he was saying and ignoring the fact that he's making himself look like a dad and i'm his kid. It was about two am and everyone was still drinking booze and playing games and a few making out. I pouted seeing all the couples having fun and kissing. I missed Harry so much and the pain is coming back. That's it I need more alcohol chugging the rest of my drink. I heard Luke sigh then he swings me over his shoulders.

"Let me down!" I started screaming and kicking him hoping he would let me down. "We need to go your boy toy keeps blowing up my phone and he won't be too happy to find out you won't make it back in time. Luke sat me down and I ran out the house and into the yard only to be hit by a large figure.

I looked up and saw Harry. "Daisy I've been looking all over for you where is Luke I need to talk to him." My stomach felt like it had turned and was uneasy. "You don't look good Daisy are you okay." Right after he finished his sentence I threw up all the alcohol I had previously just had. Luke came rushing to my side and Harry held me up and pulled my hair back. "I want to go home." I cried into Luke's arms. "How much did she drink?" I heard Harry speak. Luke laughed "I lost count after she had a whole bottle to herself." Harry rolled his eyes and picked me up.

"Where are we going?" My eyes felt heavy and was starting to close. "We are going home baby I missed you so much." he held on to me tighter and put me into the car. Luke got into his car and drove off. " I missed you too Harry." He put his hand on my thigh and began to drive off. I shut my eyes and let my sleep take over me.