•Hangover•

I woke up to a sound of an alarm clock and a grunting Harry. I stretched my arms out and turned to him and notice his eyes still closed. "Daddy wake up your alarm is going off you need to get to work." Today we have a off day at school while the teachers have a meeting. Harry sighed and got up and put his hands over his forehead. "You okay?" I asked getting up and rushing over to him. "Nope my head is killing me and I feel like i'm going to throw up." He smiled and me and pecked my lips. " Maybe going to the club was a bad idea after all , Do you remember what we did last night?" I went over to the dresser and got out some fresh clothes I had brought over. "Baby my head is scattered all over the place I barely remember getting home." He chuckled. " Oh well you should take a shower and get ready for work." He pulled my arm and looked at me. " If there's anything you need to tell me you would tell me right." Harry looked at me concerned. "Of course." I smiled and walked out the room to the kitchen I stopped halfway to see Luke had texted me.

L: Hey it's me Luke, me and the guys wanted to come over, How's Harry doing?

D: Hey you, he is doing okay, he has work today with a major headache lol.

L: Haha, We will stop by soon we are on our way there.

I read the message and turned off my phone. "Who are you texting?" I quickly turned around to see Harry with a towel in his hand. "Oh it's Luke he told me him and your friends are coming over any minute now. He shot me a glance and went back to doing his business. I opened the door to a group of Harry's friends we greeted with each other and waited in the living room talking about last night's events. "So Daisy did he hit it last night." I rolled my eyes at Liam's question. "Why would I tell you." They all dropped their jaws "You and my boy Harry getting it on?" I giggled at him and looked over at Harry now fully dressed in a suit. I quickly got up and kissed him on the lips straightening his tie. "What are you guys talking about?" Harry asked. "We're talking about how you fucked daisy last night." Harry laughed at Luke and shot me a glance. " What are you talking about we never had sex last night." Harry looked down at me giving me a look of confusion. "Yeah says the one who blacked out four times and threw up all over Niall's car floor." They all laughed and started their own conversation while Harry pulled me over into the kitchen.

"Did we have sex last night." I grabbed the coffee I had made for him and handed it to him sighing. "Yep why are you so worried if we did?" I got up on my tip toes and whispered in his ear. "And It felt so good daddy tying me up and fucking my pussy oh and the vibrator really hit the spot." I licked his ear and went back to sit with his buddies. Leaving him with widen eyes.

*

Once everyone left I was getting bored of laying around and watching movies. I wanted to do something fun so I ran up to daddy's room and went to his drawer he had opened last night with his toys. I reached and grabbed the vibrator and went over to the bed pulling down my shorts and spreading my legs. I turned it on and pressed the cold item against my clit and jumped at the feeling my legs started to shake and close as I rubbed it in a up and down motion my eyes rolling back as i'm about to climax. " Daddy!" I had moaned wishing he was here and came all over his sheets. My breathing calmed as I rode out my high and my eyes started to get heavy.

-HARRY'S POV-

I had gotten home a few minutes ago I checked around the house looking where my baby girl had been until I heard a dresser close. I went up the stairs and to my room I opened the door slightly to see my kitten playing with herself.