•Mall•

-Daisy's POV-
"This looks cute." Emily spoke while giving me a wink holding up a shirt that was out of my price range. "I'm not going to get him back Emily he doesn't want to see me anymore". I rolled my eyes as she set it back on the rack.

"Well he did apologize for the way he reacted it sounds like he's trying to win you back and you're playing hard to get." Emily giggled. I looked down at the floor and sighed knowing she was right. I was playing hard to get, and I'm going to make him want to come after me.

I bit my lip "Hey uh Emily can we go to Victoria's Secret? I heard they had a sell and I wanted to try on some of their matching sets." I waited for her gesture and she decided that it was a good idea to come along.

I walked into the store immediately seeing a beautiful light pink and white lace set. I asked the assistant if I could get my size and try it on she showed me to the way of the dressing room and sized me for my items. "If you need any help just press the button." We exchanged smiles then she closed the door.

I looked in the mirror turning around in circles making sure I looked good in each angle. I was a bit self conscious about my body but I knew if I was going to win him back I needed something for a little tease. I heard a knock on the dressing room door I opened it up to Emily who was opened mouth at my appearance.

"Holy shit daisy you look stunning. Now if that doesn't turn him on I don't know what would." She whispered I giggled at her comment.

"Are you sure I look okay in it? I feel like it's too much." I admitted. Turning around to look in the mirror one last time.

"Too much is a good thing if you really want to get him back ,you are going to be such a tease."
We both smiled.
——————————————-
I slammed the front door closed and went straight to take a shower taking off the days worth of makeup and clothes.

After my shower I got dressed and looked over at the pink bag pulling out the items I bought. I held up them up and bit my lip.