3.2 (Park Jimin is starting to like Kira)♡

Jimin's POV

         Kira may be the first girl that I met but she is pretty and cute I think I like her. She is the most weirdest friend that I have met. Maybe I should keep this a secret for myself. I'm gonna tell her this on the right day. The day when she finally likes me.

         I hope Kira will like me more than just friends
because for me she is like my girlfriend if she only knows what I felt for her.

         I was looking on the mirror and pretending that I was talking to Kira. I started. "Hi Kira I was
to tell you this since the time we have met. I was about to tell you this, I like you more than just friends. Will you be my girlfriend?" I said awkwardly to myself in the mirror then I was about to laugh on what I was doing. "Ofc Park Jimin!" I said to myself because I was pretending to be Kira btw. "Really!!!!, do you love me Kira?" I asked. "Yes
I love you Jimin!!" I said while laughing on doing it.

         After practicing, I went to the mall and buys some things for my house, I also buys t-shirt for my mom and dad and also for my own self. I also buys couple shirts for Kira and me so that we will be cute together. I don't care if someone teases us. I'm doing this to show that I like her.

         After I buy those things I accidentally saw Kira going to Jollibee and she saw me too and says hi to me. She ran to me and accidentally hug me and so things I was holding just falled down out of my hands then I smiled because it was the first time that she hugged me♡.

         She stops hugging me and says she's sorry. Then I asked her why, then she said that she was too excited to see me that's why she hugged me in front of many people. I said that it was ok for her to hug me because she's my bestfriend.

         She makes me smile everyday, and every second. When I think of her my heart beats fast. She is the best girl that I have ever known. I promise myself to tell her what I felt for her.

It was school day then I saw her smiling at some
body then my heart skip a beat then she flip her hair while turning around that is why I smiled at her. I thought of her every second of my life. I fell inlove with her since the first day we've met each other. My Jagiya♡~♡.

A/N: Hi guys hope you liked this chapter that I have make the next part that I'm going to write is when Jimin proposed to Kira. And they became lovers hahaha pls. forgive me Kira. Please love my story♡.