3.3 (Feelings ♡)

It is 7:50 in the morning and it is time for school and the start of the lovers day hahaha.

Minhyie's POV

         I saw Kira with a guy they seem to be with each other right now I don't want to disturb them because if I did she will be mad at me. Hahaha.

Kira's POV

         I saw Jimin then I run to him as fast as I could. After that he was shocked of what I did. Then I immediately blushed because I had a little feelings for him. I was asking myself does he like me back??
or maybe he likes someone not me. I asked him if he had a crush. "Hi Jimin do you have a crush? I asked with a smile in my face. "Yeah Kira" he said with a sweet voice. "Is she beautiful? I asked with a fake smile. "Sure is!! He said gratefully. "Woah, you're making me jealous Jimin. I said then crossed my hands. "Who is it then? I asked. "Why do you wnat to know Kira? He asked me then smiled at me. "Nothing I just want to. Is that wrong? I asked in an angry voice. "Oh ok. She is beautiful, kind, the most prettiest girl, and cute she also have the sparkle in her eyes. He said "Do you have a crush Kira?? He asked while smiling. "Yeah sure do hmm. I said while looking at him.

         "Oh ok. He said without asking me who it is but he looks kinda sad. "Aren't you jealous? I asked "Why would I be? He said. "So can I ask you something serious?? Do you like someone like me? He asked. "Yes I think. BTW why are you asking me that question? I asked then immediately blushed and thought that maybe he likes me.

         "It is because Im starting to like you Kira ;). He said. "What... You are joking right!!! I said while shouting. "No I am not. I am serious. He said back. "I liked you too since the time we met each other in the cafeteria. I blushed when I said it.

         The two express their feelings on each other that day. But then they felt awkward whenever they saw each other they tried to hide. Hahaha what a crazy lovers. They became shy to each other because of expressing their feelings to each other. Someone said that if you show how you love someone, they will start hiding and not talking to you any more.

[Please Live A Comment: Who still believes in FOREVER ♡♡]

A/N: Please live a comment everybody. For me I don't believe in Forever thingy because only with GOD is where forever begins. But FOREVER LOVE I don't think so.... but please don not be angry or block me guys I'm begging you, btw that question is just an extra hahahhaa <3