3.4 (Will you be my gf)

Third Person's POV

    "After what happened, Jimin started to talk to Kira but Kira doesn't reply until Jimin come closer to Kira and hug her tight"

Kira's POV

"What was the hug for?" I asked. "Ah, finally you said something." He said then smirked at me. "What! Are you crazy!" I asked. "Yes. Crazy in love with you Kira!" He said while smiling. "Woah are you for real!" I asked with a shocked face. "Yes, because that is how i love you...kira ." He said and then he lend a hand. "Come with me Kira." He said gracefully. "W-where are we going?" I asked. "Just hold my hand and come with me." He said seriously and take me to a wonderful place.

When we are there he kneel down and asked me something serious. "Kira, will..you..be..my..girl?" He asked me that question in a soft voice. "Ye-yes Ji-jimin" i answered happily then he smiled and hug me he also said thank you. "Thank you for what jimin?" I asked. "For everything!" He said back. "No need to thank me coz right from the start you already deserve my heart Jimin!" I said with a little shout.

After that sweet moment Jimin took Kora to the canteen and bought her some ice cream. "Kira may i ask you something?" He said. "Sure what is it Jimin?" I answered. "Are you a ghost?" He said then laughed. "No. Do i look like one?" I asked him. "No Kira, juat say why!" He said. "Okay, why?" I asked. "Because when you're around my heart goes tu-dug..tu-dug." He said then smirked. "Wow, Jimin you're good." I said. "Let me try." I said then he said sure. "Jimin, are you a doctor?" I asked him while smiling. "Why?" He said. "Because whenever my heart stops beating, you make it beat again<3" I said then he smirked and hold my hand.

He comes closer and slowly kissed me. After the kiss i laughed.

Jimin's POV

"Why are you laughing Kira, don't you like it?" I asked. "What's happening to you? Why are you asking me if i like it or not? She asked with a confuse face then i laughed. "Haha, I'm sorry😰 Kira,lol" I said. "It's okay Jimin, i forgive you." She said. "Thank you Kira!" I said. "No need to say thank you." She said back. "Tomorrow i will introduce you to my friends, if it's fine?" I asked. "Yah sure why not..haha." she said.

(Stay tuned)
To be continued..

A/n: hi guys i'm very sorry if i made you wait too long..that is because i am out of ideas to write this story..by the way guys please vote on my story..let me ask you a question this is just an extra: would you rather have a sad beginning but have an happy ending or happy beginning but have an sad ending? Pls. Leave a comment..and also don't forget to vote okay!😜<3