First Day Of School <3

Third Person's POV

           "It was the first day of school and they don't know that they have a school today. They don't know what to do. They do not know what's the feeling of making new friends they don't know that Sunhie will be there and they doesn't expect that they will meet each other again when they arrived to school they sy hi/hello to each other".

Sunhie's POV

    "hi guys, long time no see" I said. "Oh hey Sunhie, yeah it's been a lng time since we never see each other" They said. "So where did you spend your vacation guys?" I questioned. "Oh I spend mine in South Korea" Minhyie answered. "Me too" Kira point herself and said the same. "Me either" Esther Yoon said and so the others too. "How about you Sunhie?" Kira asked me. "The same with you all and did you know that I nearly hit the car. I'm thankful because someone with a mask saved my life" I said. "Oh really!!. Who saved you Sunhie?" Everyone asked. "...To be honest I don't even know who beacause he is wearing a mask but his eyes are familiar" I answered. "Oh and I heard there's an exchange students transferring to this school right?" I questioned. "Oh yeah you're right Sunhie" Minhyie answered. "Oh here they are!!" I said. "Wait why are there wearing masks are they sick?" I questioned to the teacher. "Oh they are shy" the teacher said.

[Hours later].....

Sunhie's POV

   "Yay it's reccess time. So guys where are we eating our food?" I asked. "There's some space there. Should we eat there?" Esther said and then asked. "Ok sure" I said. .....My classmates were too fast to walk then I was left behind then some students are hanging out by the wall and when I was walking one of the guys stretched his foot then I tripped on the floor. After that the guy and his friends laughed on me. Then some guy lend his hand on mr and helped me stand, then he said "Are you ok?" He asked. "I'm fine thank you for helping me" I said. "Yah sure no problem, by the way I'm Jeon Jungkook" he said. "Oh thank you Jeon Jungkook, by the way I'm Park....." I said but it was not complete when I said it because my friends come and asked me what happened and they also asked me if I'm ok/fine I answered "I'm fine guys, by the way he helped me (points at Jeon Jungkook but he was gone)" I said. "Who are you pointing to Sunhie, are you ok?" They asked. "I'm fine thank you for your concern guys, I know you think I'm weird but it's true he help me!"I said. "Who is he, tell us Sunhie"
They questioned me. "I will introduce him to you when he will become my friend someday. I promise" I said.