Chapter 2

☆~Brain~☆

I watched as David groaned, complaining of being bored. I mentally face-palmed myself as he continued to do this. I sighed, tired of his complaining. I slowly got up and silently walked across the room. I saw the door getting closer and closer. I was nervous each step I took, worried if he saw I was getting away. Two steps away from the door, I slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door. I sneakily got out and closed the door silently. I finally stood up straight, embracing the sound of silence.

I went to the kitchen to fetch myself a glass of water. I walked to the fridge but a bell rung in pocket. I took it out to see my phone.

'There must be a notification from him...',I thought to myself, smiling.

I turned on my phone to see the lock screen. I quickly did my password and quickly logged in Twitter. I looked at my main account and quickly scrolled through people's fanart, messages and memes, all for me. But I wasn't interested in that kind of shit right now. I quickly logged in my second and non-known account, the account in which nobody knows that I created, besides my three friends. I'm Terroriser, Evan is VanossGaming, Tyler is I_AM_WILDCAT, and David is Dathi De Nogla. Together we can do lots of shit without letting our fans know.

I looked through my notifications and saw the one that I wanted to see the most.

?: I have a surprise :)

Terroriser: What is it?

?: I'm not supposed to tell, it's a secret

Terroriser: So what's the point in telling me this then?

?: To make you suffer from curiosity

Terroriser: You evil motherfucker, I like it ;)

?: God, you're so flirty

I met him because we both shared love for video games and movies. He caught my attention the most. And now we're friends. When he asked personal questions, I usually don't answer them, and he doesn't too, so it can be fair. But he shows me a little peak of his personal life.

Terroriser: That's one of my main personalities

?: You remind me of someone

Terroriser: Who?

?: Brian, you know, the actor. Being flirty is one of his main personalities

I cringed, I was Brian, I was the actor. I remembered the time where I was answering a fan's question, I replied with "Well... being flirty is one of my main personalities..."

Terroriser: Do you like him?

?: Of course I like him! Do you?

I felt a smile on my face growing as I read the message, the room was getting hotter every single second. But I shook myself from the thoughts that were flying around my head.