Chapter 6

△~Jonathan~△

I sigh.

I quickly got the studio ready for the actors.

Many people signed up for the cast overnight, some of them were needed here, some were advised to stay at home. This is day one for the recording session, we're recording clips for the movie. 

Brock told me that the clips that we're going to record today are only 10— but he wasn't really sure. He told me what to do and what to add for the background and the lighting and— other stuff that I don't really remember now.

A knock was heard on the door. I was immediately excited. I quickly rushed to the door and saw through the peep hole. A man was standing at the other side, waiting for a direct answer. I recognised him.

"Hey Lui! Have you been working for the OST for the movie, yet?", I greeted him happily, opening the door at the same time.

"I'm still trying to find a specific tune first, but yes, I have been working on it.", Lui answered, smiling, "I was just starting last night, I didn't get any sleep, at all."

"Everyone probably didn't sleep well last night anyway. We had our faces stuffed in work anyway.", I rolled my eyes, sarcastically.

I willingly let him in the door, he comes in with a smile on his face. He sits down in one of the chairs and did a lazy pose.

"Sooo.... what's the new music sheet you made, and what's it's name?", I asked curiously, making Lui shrug.

"Haven't come up with a name yet, but I guarantee that you'll love it.", he proudly boasted.

Lui was so different before, and now, he changed. Things must wasn't the same back then, problems were surfaced, we all tried to stick together, and everything was fine. 

I wish it was the same for me.

"Uhh, Jon? You're... umm... spacing out again...", Lui hesitantly waves at him by the side. I sigh and smiled back, a fake one.

"I'm fine Lui, don't worry about me", I tried to keep the fake smile up so he didn't notice.

I knew Lui, like my other friends, isn't stupid. They all can see through me, and it's scary. I know that Lui is suspicious.

Before he can respond, the door opened to reveal the actor, Tyler. We can see a scared look on his face which is unusual for him, but slowly turns to a calm one as be sees us. I knew something was up.

"What's up, guys?", he smiled happily, then looking side to side, "The other's aren't here yet, or i'm just too early?"

"Both", I answered, looking at him with a curious face.

"That's a start, finally...", he muttered, while he walks away, checking the place out.

I was confused until a few people came in. They were talking about some things that I barely understood and I was curious. They all seemed to know each other, even if they all just met. One of the people noticed us and waved, she was cheery. Then she pointed at me and whispered to the others, they all nodded.

They were all talking about something called "H2OVanoss", saying that they "ship it" and "they should kiss". I was confused on what was going on in their strange gossip, but they noticed Lui and started to gossip about him. I knew something was up, so I decided to confront them.

"Why are you gossiping about my friend!? He did nothing wrong to you guys! And you're talking about something I don't know about, speak up!", I defended my friend, Lui.