Chapter 4

☆~Tyler~☆

I was so goddamn shocked.

It was the same man that caught my attention a week ago.

I feel happy.

But why am I feeling happy?

I try to bottle my emotions so nobody would see me jump in joy, I try to stay serious and emotionless and as calm as I can. It was one of the hardest fucking things I've ever done.

"So... anyone want a gummy worm...?", questioned Lui in a childish voice.

"Woahhh... you can do that!?", exclaimed Brian, putting his hands on his mouth.

"Yup! I call it my squeaker voice!", Lui boasted, with his squeaker voice.

He quickly opened the bag to find it empty. Lui giggled and his friends laughed. I chuckled and Nogla looks at me with a 'You traitor...' look, I pulled out my tongue and he groaned. 

"Aren't we going to talk about why the hell are we here?", I questioned with a serious look.

"We know, we know, patience Tyler...", I rolled my eyes as Evan said that.

"So... how's progress?", Evan asked the 4 males.

"We are just starting, we already got most of the cast and extras. Brock is already starting to write the script, Lui is currently developing music, though we just starting so don't expect us to give you higher expectations.", Craig spoke in a confident voice.

"You have activated serious Craig, if you wish to deactivate it, tell him something nobody usually tells him", Jonathan sarcastically explains.

"J-Jonathan! S-Stop!", Craig  begged.

"See? There you go!", Jonathan exclaimed, feeling proud of himself.

"Alright... so... should we hang out?", Evan asked.

"Wait... so what's the point of meeting with each other if Craig's only telling Evan the progress of the movie's intro?", I asked, despite that I didn't want to leave now.

"I agree.", Brian agreed.

"I argee too.", Jonathan agreed too, joining the chain.

"Guys, guys... probably the reason why they sent us here is because they want to know us better before we actually work together. They want to improve our relationships with one another to make it easier.", Craig stated,  "Or maybe they just want to hang out... o-or maybe a bunch of other reasons... I-I don't know! I-I hope you get my point..."

I was already getting strange feelings from the man, but I try to ignore them and focus on the situation I am dealing now.

"Craig's right... they brought us here for a good reason, so why not spend it in a good way? Besides, I still need to catch up on my friend David...", Lui agreed.

"Speaking of which... how did you two became friends?", I asked with a questionable look.

"You're so fucking nosy Tyler... Anyway we met because I transferred to America because of reasons I wouldn't say. Me and Lui were both new, so we both became friends. Turns out, we had a lot in common. But Lui would always come to school with a big red wound. Everytime I would ask a question about it or even bring it up, he would always change the topic", David explained, "Anyway, we were the best of friends for 2 years, but he was gone after that, he promised to stay but he was gone... We both had the love of music and video games. We were a team. We really do have a lot in common..."