What???

Writer's block suckssssssssss

Hopefully you guys agree

Please give me requests

It'll be great

Send as many as you can

Also

How did I rank #3 on daithidecalibre?

We're still in the first part of my plan for the story

No drama happened yet

No lovey-dovey stuff really happened yet

But I know you guys are disappointed

So here's a preview of the next chapter:

△~Jonathan~△

I sigh.

I quickly got the studio ready for the actors.

Many people signed up for the cast overnight, some of them were needed here, some were advised to stay at home. This is day one for the recording session, we're recording clips for the movie.

Brock told me that the clips that we're going to record today are only 10. He told me what to do and what to add for the background and the lighting and— other stuff that I don't really remember now.

A knock was heard on the door. I was immediately excited. I quickly rushed to the door and saw through the peep hole. A man was standing at the other side, waiting for a direct answer. I recognised him.

"Hey Lui! Have you been working for the OST for the movie, yet?", I greeted him happily, opening the door at the same time.

"I'm still trying to find a specific tune first, but yes, I have been working on it.", Lui answered, smiling, "I was just starting last night, I didn't get any sleep, at all."

"Everyone probably didn't sleep well last night anyway. We had our faces stuffed in work anyway.", I rolled my eyes, sarcastically.

I willingly let him in the door, he comes in with a smile on his face. He sits down in one of the chairs and did a lazy pose.

Just send me as many requests as you can

But I'll stopping taking them on Chapter 25

By the way, did you know there'll be 50+ pages in this story

I swear I'm not kidding

Anyway

See you on the next Chapter!