One Last Bite: Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I wake up to a nice beautful morning. The sun is out, temperatures are nice, and the birds are singing(Not really). I then relize thats its March 20, Crystals funeral day. I do my buisness, brush my teeth, take a shower, and get dressed. I try to look nice so i put on a black t-shirt with light skinny jeans and black uggs, it looks nice so i dont take a sweater. I go downstairs and see Mom and Dad at the diner table eating breakfast. I go take a seat and look at them.

"Hi Mom" i say

"Hey sweetie, are you ready for today?" She asks

I look at her and i shake my head with a no. She gets up from my seat and she hugs me, i then start to tear a little. When she gets back to her seat i get up and make myself some breakfast, i get my favorite ceral Frosted Flakes. When i get back to the table i eat slowley, Im thinking about allt eh negatives that could happen today that i almost choke. When i finish i put my bowl in the sink and get my paper that has my speech on it. I read it outloud to Mom and Dad and they both say its good. I then sit on the couch and put my head down, thats when mom comes.

"Its ok hun, lets just try to make this day good ok? Forget all about your worries and think about the positives" Mom says, i look at her and smile. Thats when i give her a big hug and she hugs me back. We get up from the couch so we can leave. As we get into into the car Mom asks what song i want to hear, i dont want it to be a sad song so i pick Fancy by Iggy Azalea. While were driving i fell like i can hear Crystal scream like she did before the car accident. When we get there we do a few more decorations and practice our speech. At 11:00 we finally bring out Crystal and her casket. When we put her down me, Hazel, and Crystals Dad are the first to put down flowers next to her. The time has finally come, the funeral. Everyone is coming and giving her flowers and telling her parents that she will always be remembered. When Crystals parents are done with there speech it finallys Jacks turn, then Joel, then finally mine. I get sweaty and i get nervous, i guest mom saw cause she comes and comferts me.

"Like i told you Emma dont worry, just say what you need to say and your done, we can go home" Mom whispers, i then nod and go upstage. I can see everybody, Crystals parents, her family, friends, and many more i dont know. When i get to the stage i take out my paper. I look at it but i then put it back i dont need this stupid paper to define my feelings for Crystal.

"Hi, you may not know me but im Emma, Emma Volt, i was a friend of Crystal and i was a friend of hers. Crystal Lopez was a shy but a lovable person. She had feelings for everyone and was very talented. I dont know why im using was a lot cause she is still with us, even if shes not her in her body shes here in spirit. I dont know what jumped on her car and made us crash but Crystal didnt have to die this way. Crystal was such a good person and i dont know why the world had to take her away she was too young to gentle and i couldnt save her, i would give my life for her to be back alive agin." I say having tears strolling down my eyes. They all look at me and they clap and cheer.

"Thank you and i just want all of you to remember that Crystal is always here with us and she was always be remembered, CRYSTAL LOPEZ IS ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS, GO CRYSTAL!!!!!!" I say with anger but with emotion, everyone cheers shouting out Crystals name and saying shes the best. When my speech is over i get an unexpeted text on my phone. When i unlock is i see that its from unknown again.

(We already killed your lady friend, next up part 2 for the revenge.) Unknown

I then loose my breathe but dont faint. I run off stage and i leave the funeral home, i hear my Mom and Dad calling my name but i dont turn back. I run upstairs since the funeral home is 3 floors. I run to the second floor and check all the rooms, nothing. I go to the 3rd floor and check the rooms, nothing as well. When i get to the last room on the 3rd floor i see Jack laying there in a pool of blood. I run inside and try to help him. When i look at his right arm i see 2 black and purple bites, they bite him!! i yell Joels name and he comes to the room like lightning.

"What happened?!" Joel screams

"Jack got bit by a........ vampire" i sob. Joel helps me get him up and into a chair. I then remember something my Mom taught me. (Flashback) Mom: Remember Emma if you see anyone get bt by a vampire you take the arm that was bitten and try to suck all the posion out (End of FlashBlack)

"I know what i have to do!!" i scream. I take Jacks Right arm and i bite it, trying to suck all the poison out. When i think i did i let go and feel weird, i then feel really hungry.

"Emma, i......... i dont think im going to make it" he says taking his final breathes 

'Dont say that, your going to make it i promise" I say crying

He then looks at me then looks at Joel, his eyes then close. Im screaming and sobbing his name and he doesnt wake up, Joel has to hold me back. I think everyone heard cause everyone comes upstairs ans sees whats going on. The world then turns black again. I wake up in my bed thinking it was a nighmare but see that im in the clothes as my "dreams". I then go downsatirs ans see Mom and Dad talking.

"Mom, wheres Jack is he ok is....."

"Hes ok Emma hes just in a comma" Mom says

"Do you know what happened?" I ask mom

"No, no actually i dont what happened?" Mom says

"Yeah Emma whats going on?" Dad says

"Ok ill tell you, ive been getting these weird texts latley like the one i showed you. I got one at the funeral saying part 2 for the revenge and i went upstairs to help Jack or Joel and i found Jack on the floor surrounded in a pool of blood and he has 2 bites that were black slash purple on his arm and i tried to suck all the poison out." I say almost about to cry, mom looks at me and so does Dad.

"So thats why hes in a comma, hes just going to wake up in 7 days but that means thats hes ging to be a........." Mom says studdering

"A vampire" i say slowley, Mom and Dad look at me with a crazy look, i then start to cry

"Emma dont cry" Mom says

"Why?????? My whole life has been ruiened because of me and this vampire crap i just want to die in a bowl of depression i just want to curl up in a ball and cry forever none of this would of happened if it wasnt for me" i say sobbing

"Oh Emma its ok, well get threw this and i promise that we will win, i promise that i wont let those vamires touch you or your friends" Moms says, she then gives me a hug, i guess Dad wanted to come join cause he comes jions the hug. I feel soo comferterable with my mom and dad by my side, promise that no matter what it takes we will win this battle, i just know it.