The Preparation

"Well fuck, you don't have to beg." But he liked it. "Just be good and let me tie up your eyes. I'd hate to have those glasses fly off your pretty face. Close them" Chrollo didn't even know what he was saying; words just poured out of his mouth. After he removed your glasses carefully, he began tying his cloth around your eyes.

"Yes, sir!" You felt the warm air hit your eyelids as took just a moment to admire your face without the large sunglasses.

"What color are your eyes?" He asked as you felt the cloth tighten. "Give me that." He took the joint from your finger, took a deep hit and then threw it to the ground. He wasn't trying to get burned by it. Not any time soon.

"Secret." You fingers traced the outline of his abdominal muscles. "Do you work out a lot?"

"All the time." He answered you, despite your reluctance to answer him. "Do you have some kind of birth control or something? Or am I just rolling the dice?"

"I've got an implant in my arm. Feel." You traced his body, following his chest to his shoulder, down his arm and to his hand. Grabbing it, you brought it up to your bicep. Lightly, you traced his finger in between your bicep and tricep muscles, allowing him to feel the small rod that was in your arm.

"Too bad." He reeled from his own statement. "I mean... good. That's good. Here, I'll get it out for you."

You felt him shift beneath you as he worked himself free from his pants. The Troupe paid him little attention, although occasionally they glanced over to see how things were going to progress. The dancers however, kept scoffing and glaring over at you both. For some reason, they were really put off by this display. Whether it was jealousy, greed or just being uncomfortable, it wasn't going to last long.

"Touch it." Chrollo examined your face, as if he cared if you showed any hesitancy.

"Do they care?" You couldn't help but ask as your hands flew to his member and it twitched in your grasp. You didn't care very much, but the thought nagged you enough to ask.

"They've seen it before. I'm surprised they're not cheering us on." The party was actually beginning to wind down and everyone was getting tired. Time had gone a lot faster than you had realized. Sitting up you tried your best to align yourself on top of Chrollo's anxious organ.

"Am I on it good?" You asked. Hurting him or worse, breaking his dick, wasn't in your plans for the night.

"Nah." He was glad that your skirt was hiding this penetration. It made him feel safe. Secure. As his hands laid themselves on the outside of your skirt on your waist.

Suddenly, you felt a huge pressure, slamming you down onto Chrollo's pelvis, causing you to scream out.

"Jesus Christ, she's loud." One dancer commented just loud enough for Chrollo's ears to hear.

That was her mistake. Behind your back he gave a very particular signal: all of the non-Troupe were to be killed.