The Hungry Mob

We've been on the train for at lest 3 hours now and I was getting hungry it was now 6:00 pm and my stomache was growling.

I'm hungry I said out loud my squeezing my stomache tightly.

I'm John nice too meet you Hungry John said with a school boy smirk spread on his face while he exstended his hand to shake mine.

I's not funny John am serious I said playfully slaping his hand down. I loved that about him being on a train with him was not boring at all he is great of conversation and allways manage to make me laugh.

Lets go down to the dinning cars John said getting up and leading the

way. We passed through 6 other train carts before we arrive to the dinning car. There were alot of people there ordering meals, sitting by the windows on the side where they had eating areas lined up.

God I wish we came earlier, this is going to take forever I moaned as my stomache groaned.

John grabed my hand and pull me pass the crowd. He made me feel steady as I walked even though the train was moving full speed ahead.

Hey Bill..hey Bill you back there! John yelled as he pulled us towards the small kitchen in the back. Every one was staring at us and mumbling things like rude much, we have kids you know, I have been in line you just cant cut, he not allowed back there is he.

But John kept on until we got to the kitchen door. Bill! John yelled.

Bill came out his a white apron, gloves with hair net on his head.

Ms. Jackson... John Doe? Bill said with a stunned face

It was the same Amstrak worker who helped me with my luggage, is he also a cook?

Hey Bill you think you could whip us up some food right quick.

John we're busy 6 is rush hour come back later and I cook you a hot meal.

How do you guys know each other I asked my hunger no longer bottering me but the manny quetions rushing through my head.

John here always travel here with us, he is apart of the Amstrak employee famliy, we call him John Doe because he don't really belong to anyone or anywhere Bill said.

John please I need to get back to work, i'll bring you and Ms. Jackson a nice meal rolled on the cart to your seats, just let me get back to work Bill said in a pleading voice due to the inraged with hunger passengers.

Ok..ok they work you too much Bill John said turning around, grabing my hand, pulling us pass the crowd.

The hungry mob continue to say nasty things to John and I.

Calm down people you'll get your food! John yelled back at them.

When we finally got to our seats I felt sick from the moving train and my empty stomache. We were seated for about 15 minutes now and I felt like I was going to drop dead from hunger. My phone started to vibrate.

Hey I think you got a text John said taking my phone off charge and passing it to me. It was my mom she had text me at lest ten times now. Sweety i'm sorry, you dont have to go get off at the next station and I'll pick you up, I love you, Answer your phone Jade, I have the right to check on you i'm your mom, Answer your fucking phone Jade !!!!!.

The last one made me power off my iphone right away, my mother would never curse at me, grief was changing her. I told her I should stay that she didnt need to be alone going through this, but she said If I can raise a child alone I can go through this on my own.

Ms. Jackson, John Doe your dinner Bill said rolling a cart full of food

I could taste it just by smelling it.

Bill stake, with stuff patatos you shouldnt have John said in his fancy voice.

Dont forget the sparkly red wine

Bill said holding up two skinny wine glasses.

I never drank wine before, I felt like it was a little too grown up for me. Even though I was legally an adult.

John grabed the wine and read the label, something in italian.

It sounded so sexy.

Bill had left us to eat alone. While I was stuffing myself with food, I would sneek a glance at John. Now before you judge me I know i'm strange. I was watching him chew I mean it was turning me on, I was getting wet down there.

John would swallow his food down with wine then ask me what.