Q&A

John can I ask you something? I

asked while we layed down in our seats that set back into a bed position.

You got two more quetions you just used up one asking me if you could John said with his schoolboy smirk.

I was turning red now... How old are you?

21 John said and what about you?

18 I said blushing because I felt like a child now.

How long have you known bill? I said using up my third quetion, what I really wanted to know was if he had a girlfriend.

Bill? Ever since I hoped on my first train, for four years now. Thats why he calls me,by my first name and you Ms. Jackson John said.

So you got a boyfriend? John asked

I started to blush really hard.

I had a boyfriend name Ed, he was my best friend. But I pushed him away because I had enough problems to fix. Not that Ed was a problem, he was sweet and caring. I just needed space.

No I finally replied.

Good I was getting scared for a moment there John said laughing.

It was now 10:45 and everybody on the train was either sleeping or watching a movie on their ipad with their head phones plug in.

John eyes were slowly closing as the red wine swept him into a land of deep sleep. I could feel the soothing wine crash into the food I ate as the train rocked side to side. I was getting tired. I struggle to keep my eyes open, I wanted to watch John sleep. God I'm such I creep. I took my iphone off charge. I decided to text my mom. Hi, mom I'm fine... Thanks for the coach seats I met a really nice guy that sets next to me...love you.. Send

It felt reallyweird I didnt know what to say to her, and for some reason I was afraid that John would wake up and see me texting her. I set my phone near John's.

Before I knew it I was sound asleep.

That night I dreamed about John and I. He was on a moving steam train, he held his hand out to me and told me to grab his hand he will pull me up. I was out of breath running with my arm stetched out, trying to get a hold of his hand while keeping up with the train. A railroad switch was coming up and I could see the other steam train approaching fast. You have to decide now! Jade do you trust me? John yelled above the trains roaring whistle. I reached for his hand I could feel his sweaty but warm reasuring fingers on mine as he try to grab my hole hand.

John don't let go of me! yelled from in my sleep. I woke up with sweaty palms and my heart racing. I cant believe I just said that out loud I said

to myself quietly. I looked over to John who was sleeping like a baby. God I sigh I felt like I had just dodged a bullet. What if he would heard me, how would I had explained I was dreamimg about him?

I took down my luggage after setting John's back pack aside.

I grabed my tooth brush, mini crest tooth paste, bath&body wash amor in paris spray&lotion,deoderant, my hair brush and fresh clothes. Put them all into my purse.

I headed to the bathroom slash changing room which was located in the lower level of the train, where they keep the larger suitcases. There were also extra supples and equiptment for the train.

I had to freshing up.I brushed my teeth, then scrubed my tongue for about 5 minutes repeatly. I knew why I was doing this but didn't want to admit it. I wanted to be ready just incase John decides to kiss me, I know it's ridiculous thought but a girl can drean. They had baby wipes in the bathroom so I wiped up all my lady parts and my armpits. Then I washed my face with cold water, then lotion my body. After rolling on my deoderant I got dress. I brushed my hair before styling it into a messy bun, then brushed my bangs until they were gatter up evenly. I took a look at myself in the mirror. I never felt beautiful before, but I did right now. My skinny jeans showed off my curves and the little booty I had, my tight strawberry pattern peplum shirt slim my waist. I was showing a little cleavage. I put my large strawberry stud earrings from wet seal, then red stain lip bomb. I don't like wearing make up.

I packed up my everything back up into my purse then headed up stairs.