B E N T

Jazmine

He smashed me against the wall, pounding into me with the endurance and passion every girl longed for, biting my shoulder as he dove his head into my neck. I strived to hold on for dear life, clawing at every dip and curve of his muscularly infested back as I wrapped my left leg around him. Loud, obnoxious moans escaped my lips as he hoisted my leg upward from below my thigh, thrusting into me mercilessly, pressing his forehead against the side of my face. Breathing unevenly, he smacked his large, rough hand onto my neck, choking me into another deep pool of ecstasy. Grunting quietly, he planted a chaste kiss on my cheek whilst elevating his hand onto my chin. A familiar dark wave of bold goosebumps violated my senses as I mewled in pleasure. My mouth expanded ajar, pointing my toes in reaction to him toying with the bundle of nerves below me with his thumb.

"Fuck, Ángel." I growled in soft Spanish, incorporating a seductively chastening accent as I howled his name to the heavens. My wails of bliss fueled him, causing him to quicken his pace. His newfound speed ignited a feverish turbulence within my legs. Overpowered by his affection and sentiment, I closed my eyes.

I felt him here, in front of me, ramming into me like he still loved me.

Adrian...

He took my hand and kissed it sweetly as he made love to me, delving his long fingers into my hair as his lips brushed against mine. I moaned into his mouth, consuming a heaping grip of his jet black hair in order to pull him toward me. I wanted to be closer to him, somehow slither or swarm beneath his skin and lay under him like a blanket. My hands searched frantically for something to grab hold off, the vibration of chest resonating within me as he moaned. He took hold of my face, forcing me to look at him, "You miss me, yeah?" he instigated against my afflicted exterior, reviving his generous attack of tender kiss. My "Mhm.." I hummed, nodding madly, grasping his arm that was still wrapped firmly around my neck.

"I bet you do." He huskies ferociously, "Let's see just how much you miss me..." A strong, rough, captivating touch, a sultry voice and just an ounce of love was all it took before I became undone at his hands, listening to him hush the audio of my climax.

Adrian...

I opened my eyes, facing the sour reality of Angel staring at me, a glint of warmth and satisfaction showcasing itself through his watch.

"Damn, baby," he blurted out, smirking at the clear liquid that damped our legs and stomachs. "I was that good, huh?"

His ego was multiplying with the speed consistency with that of a fungus under heat. He lived for this kind of shit, to bask in the validation he seeked so desperately. I rolled my eyes internally, smirking externally in preparation to boost his obnoxious persona even more. "Of course, daddy." I lied, putting my hands on his chest, exposed to the multitude of gold rings that were cloaked around my fingers. He groaned in enjoyment, pecking me hastily before walking away. Bare as day, he walked toward his jeans, pulling out an already rolled blunt out of his pocket, his denuded butt swinging. I watched him with scarceness, scoffing crudely in my head.

This is isn't even him. Watch.

With his lighter in his other hand, he sat on the edge of my bed. With the blunt resting in between his fingers, he held it to his mouth, knitting his eyebrows as he covered the flame igniting the exposed end. Through his teeth, he sucked in a narrow bit of air, exhaling softly as smoke drooled from his lips. He moved with the swagger of a man I once knew, who was once mine.

I stood nakedly in front of him, lost in awe at the product of him studying Adrian so diligently.

He wanted to be him. Moved just like him, did all of his signature gestures. Talked like him too sometimes. He only did it because he saw how much attention he got from gang after he was initiated. Adrian had made a lasting impression from his ability to keep calm when they tested him, and as time progressed, it birthed the green monster in Angel. Angel was the star before Adrian came along. Always doing the most, serving as entertainment for the rest of the gang. He was the one who introduced Adrian to BHB9 when they were both twelve