T H R E E

Richie brushed through his straightened hair, it being straightened due to him just being on set. He made sure to make himself no longer look like mike, the character he plays. The thing was, today's time on set had been cut short due to Richie zoning out and not being on task. They were suppose to film a scene in which involves him and his set partners, Dustin, Caleb and Will, to ride bikes. Richie kept not paying attention and crashing in to things. All the adults on set were annoyed at the way Richie was acting, but his other friends on set teased him about it.

Especially Beverly Marsh. She nagged at him, demanding for him to tell her what, or in this case, who he was thinking about. Now Richie was in his dressing room, changing into his grey shirt, blue shirt, and pink unbuttoned shirt. He slipped on the silly looking - huge - glasses over his nose, making his eyes appear larger, but more clear, in the mirror. Then he fixed his hair slightly, confidently staring at himself

He stopped when he heard two knocks on his wooden door, which made him turn around and respond “Comee in!” He sung out.

Beverly opened the door swiftly grinding evilly at the tall boy now in front of her. She rubbed her hands together and held her arms out, inviting Richie into a hug.

He thought she was acting suspicious, in fact this whole situation seemed suspicious, however he still leaned in and hugged her back. Her face out of Richie’s view, she grinned like a mad man and slid her hand into the pocket of his teal jeans shorts and ripped his phone out. In a flash she ran out of the room, laughing loudly. Richie stood in shock, then soon ran after her while screaming, “Beverly!”

She kept running until she came across a small bathroom. She rushed inside and quickly locked the door. She could her from outside the door fast paced footsteps and then Richie hitting the door.

“Come on Bev! Give me my phone back!” Richie pleased, although he knew she would not give it back until she found out the source that caused him to be so distracted.

She opened the app that was labeled ‘Instbooksnapo’ (I am so creative *sarcasm*) and went through the message section. She came across a chat called ‘Coot boy💓🌈’. She stared down at the the phone, feeling like a million bucks, and let out a whistle aimed towards Richie.

He let out a loud, angry sigh, knowing she found his and Eddie’s conversation. Beverly tapped on the chat, and started to look through the messages sent back and forth. She awed and clapped her hands together excitedly. She started to type out a text.

(Remember: Bev is saying all the stuff and pretending to be Richie, or as Eddie knows him, Adam)

TrashMouth: Hey cutie

EddieSphaget: Hey 😊

Beverly squealed happily and responded.

TrashMouth: I like you

She sent it without thinking.

EddieSpahget: hmm I guess I am warming up to you

Now Beverly was beyond happy, and on the other side of the door Richie was groaning frustratedly and praying she did not mess this up for him.

(

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Sorry this is short, I have to go to school. Like were got 14 inches of snow and school was not even canceled. Oof.

"Don't just find light, live it."

- OppsIForgotMyPiano

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

)