F O U R

Recap: “ He let out a loud, angry sigh, knowing she found his and Eddie’s conversation. Beverly tapped on the chat, and started to look through the messages sent back and forth. She awed and clapped her hands together excitedly. She started to type out a text.”

Reminder: Beverly stole Richie’s phone and is now texting Eddie.

Also: When you see the ✯ that means it is really important to the story.

✎ ✏ ✐✎ ✏ ✐✎ ✏ ✐✎ ✏ ✐✎ ✏ ✐

TrashMouth: oh really? Are you sure you dont love me yet? ;)))))

All the way across the miles separating the two, lovestruck Eddie felt trapped inside a glass box, hopeless and desperately reaching up to gain access out of the constraint. But, he felt safe in there for now. There wasn't any problems with the glass box at the moment.

Truthfully, Eddie did not know what it felt like to be in love or to be receiving love.

EddieSphaget: *don’t.

Beverly rolled her eyes but quickly darted then towards the door when she heard a sliding and click noise. In a glimpse, she saw Richie busting in. It reminded her of that Kool-Aid glass who smashes through walls blurting ‘oh yeaa’. However, now was not the time for focusing on those silly thoughts. Richie had lunged at her, like a lion pounding onto a cheetah. He tackled her and aggressively tried to get his phone back. Meanwhile, Eddie was texting on the other line, it being obvious to the two wrestling on the floor since the notification sound was beeping at an annoying pitch.

EddieSpahget: Hello?

EddieSpahget: Adam?

EddieSpahget: Did I do something wrong?

EddieSphaget: What did I do?

EddieSphaget: oh

EddieSphaget: uh

EddieSphaget: sorry.

And it happened a tiny crack formed in the corner of the glass box that held Eddie.
______________________________________
☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄ ☼ ☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄

(

I am tired so there are most likely so many mistakes. Anygay, stay safe y'all.

((Following poem is made by me))

   H̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶t̶h̶t̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶t̶u̶r̶n̶
        He was a storm like Jupiter
       H̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶
  He made her feel like a black hole.
~ OppsIForgotMyPiano58 © 2018

- OppsIForgotMyPiano

)
______________________________________
☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄ ☼ ☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄