THIRTEEN

I got readers from India, South Africa, Philippines, Finland, England, Thailand, Nigeria, Kenya, Borneo, Pittsburgh, Malaysia, Indonesia, Ghana and so on, this is crazy 👼, thanks for your continual support.

IF YOU HAVEN'T PUT DOWN A COMMENT, WHERE ARE YOU FROM

~~~~~

"You know it's not cool to stare." I'll admit I've been staring but it's for a good cause, or however you'll put it. It's my attempt to make him talk since I'll obviously not say a word.

And it worked.

After an hour in my room completely bored out of my mind, I moved to the living room to watch a movie, and apparently I met Ace still on his goddamn phone.

"M-me I'm not staring." If my stuttering at first could be ignored, I'll say I'm good at this lying game but of course someone's better.

"Yeah right." With his short and simple words, the room went back to its intense silence.

So much for wanting him to say something.

"Glad you guys are not trying to eat each other up." I surprisingly watched as Gemma image surfaces.

How did she get in?

"Hey, Ace." She called out, Ace gave a nod towards her direction acknowledging her presence. She sits next to me.

"Thought you had a date?" Feeling less uncomfortable with her around now.

"The guy used to me to get himself a date, apparently he's gay." I was going to mock her ignorance but it seems that this date gone wrong has an effect on her.

"Do I have a problem? I mean back in college and high school guys were all over me, not to exaggerate there's no week back in college that I didn't have sex." Oh haven been her roommate, I can testify.

"Relax Gem, you don't have a problem." I placed my right hand on her shoulder.

"You don't know that, Ace you're a guy do you think I have a problem?" Ace drops his phone looking up at the both of us.

Well, that got his attention.

"So when last have you had sex?" Ace joins the conversation.

"A month and two weeks, I have a problem." She's now panicking, I honestly don't see a problem but give it up to Gemma to be dramatic.

"You don't, right Ace?" This is another not so smart attempt to make Ace talk to me.

Why do I even want him to talk to me?

"Yeah, you have a problem." Gemma's eyes widen as I glared at the asshole.

"Loren, why would you lie
to me, is it my looks?" She stands upon the verge of a spiral.

"Relax, I'm joking. You don't have a problem I'll bang you any day. anytime." His words didn't settle down well with me but I ignored it seeing Gemma back to her normal self.

"Jerk and no thanks, your hot and all but I don't date white guys." She sits down back.

"Ouch!." Ace feigning hurt.

"Maybe that's the problem." She's always limiting herself.

"And what's that bitch?" She turns to me, I completely ignored her tone and continued.

"Your problem is you are so choosy." She gasped.

Like I said overdramatically.

"I'm not, I like what I like."