FOUR

Follow my page i_am_ifeee guys so you won't have problems viewing and reading this chapter

~~~~   

"You haven't touched your food." Javi's voice brought me back to my miserable reality.

"Oh, not hungry." I pushed the deliciously looking food aside as I picked up my glass of wine.

"Too bad, Leonardo went all off on this dish." He muttered putting a piece of the skilfully diced chicken in his mouth, slowly munching on it.

I put the glass of wine down as it's taste die on my tongue.

"So your brother." I trailed off almost regretting my words.

Why am I even asking?

"What about him?" He looked up at me.

"You never talk about him" I smiled at a family friend as she passed by. Javi pushed his food aside as well, signaling to the waiter.

"There's pretty much nothing to say," I muttered a thank you to the waiter before he leaves with our leftovers.

"Why? You guys don't get along?" Urging him to say more.

What can I say? I'm curious.

"That's an understatement, Ace is a 26-year-old baby with zero direction in life, thank goodness he's a TV presenter, at least he's good at something." Ouch! No filter.

"What's the show about?" I curiously asked.

"What else other than sex." Javi scoffed. I smiled feeling awkward.

"Oh really, he must care to want to be part of our wedding." I almost sound like a good wife that wants to mend the broken relationship between the two, not get into his brother's pants.

"Oh please, he's probably here because he's low on cash." I don't think it's cool badmouthing your brother like this, then again it's not cool to be making out with your fiancé's brother. I let out a fake laugh ending the conversation.

"We should go to sleep, our wedding is tomorrow." He smiled.

Don't remind me.

It's a destination wedding we are all currently in Greece including Ace.

"Yeah." I sent a smile towards his direction.

~~~~

"Loren, I have to sleep I've been working so hard to ensure that the wedding goes smoothly, I feel like I'm the bride." Gemma falls on the bed yawning.

"For real, I am a bad person, Javi is so nice to me and here I'm having wet dreams about this younger brother."I sat down on the bed pushing the pillow aside.

"Wait a minute, you have wet dreams." A once sleepy Gemma jumps out of the bed.

She can never change.

"What is it about?" Curiosity all over her face, I rolled my eyes.

"Gross, not gonna tell you." I glared as she falls back on the bed.

"If it bothers you that much just call off the wedding." Oh, I have thought about that.

A lot.

"My mum would go crazy." For real, she would literarily die.

"That's true, Caroline as zero chills." I let out a laugh.