•intro 2•

Ryan hurriedly dug into his bag, finding a certain thing he had been very eager to use lately. He had bought this fancy little scarf on amazon, meant to be some kind of blindfold.

Now, he honestly had no one to try this with, so he found the thing pointless once it arrived. But now that he had a plan to go invite Adrian inside his tent, that's what got him to bring it in the first place.

It was a long, pink scarf. A soft material made of fine cotton, perfect for his little plan. It had a few floral designs on it, but it was quite faded.

He finally found it stuffed underneath all his stuff inside his bag, and he excitedly pulled them out.

"This! I finally get to use this." Ryan happily exclaimed, clutching the blindfold in his hands.

Adrian glanced at the object in Ryan's hands. Whatever that thing is, he isn't familiar with it. It just looked like any other scarf or clothe but it was actually meant to be a blindfold.

He knew it was going to be used on him, and he doesn't know whether to feel scared or excited.

Adrian's first time wasn't exactly pleasant to begin with in the first place, and he didn't plan or fantasise having sex with anyone after that.

But for some reason, he trusts Ryan. He really does. He doesn't feel threatened, He doesn't feel nervous or anything at all. In fact; we was even excited.

Ryan on the other hand,  already had sex with a some boys lately. He's experienced, but he's quite nervous because he doesn't know about Adrian yet.

The atmosphere of the tent changes once Ryan and Adrian both stared at each other. Both of their eyes meet, staring deeply into one another's; both wanting the same thing they had been longing for all this time.

"Ryan, I want you." Adrian's words escapes from his mouth, as he slowly moves towards Ryan, getting closer to him.

"I want you too, Adrian." Ryan's body is now very close to Adrian's. He feels his body heat, his heartbeat, and his soft breath.

Ryan suddenly moves even closer, forcing his lips onto Adrian's. Once their lips met, shivers were sent down his spine.

Adrian's lips were soft and plump, and their kiss was very needy; wanting more.

Adrian's hands gripped at Ryan's hair, slightly tugging on it, making Ryan release a small moan.

Adrian proceeded to deepen the kiss, now putting slightly more force than earlier. His hands find their way on Ryan's hips, tightly gripping at them.

Adrian then moved down to Ryan's neck, as he playfully nibbles on the soft skin, leaving a few hickeys. Ryan's moans are now slightly louder, satisfying Adrian even more; but still. That wasn't even enough. He needs more than just that.

Adrian slowly removes his shirt, afterwards his belt, pants and then boxers. His last piece of garment was left on his lower body, and he did not doubt to remove it. Adrian was now fully naked in front of Ryan, revealing his perfectly toned body and tan skin. It matches perfectly with his messy black hair and slightly sweaty forehead, glistening under the small amount of light coming from the small post just outside their tent.

"Ah, shit. You're so fucking perfect, Adrian." Ryan whispers onto Adrian's ear, his soft breath sending butterflies on his stomach.

Ryan then proceeds to remove his clothing, fully exposing himself, too, in front of Adrian.

Adrian stares in awe at Ryan's buff body. He had wide shoulders that looked very attractive to Adrian's eyes. He stared at his body, and he couldn't pry his eyes off of him.

"This is the nicest view I've had in a while." Adrian licks his swollen, plump lips, as his gaze moves to Ryan's eyes and then his now hard dick, as if asking for permission.

"Go ahead. Don't hesitate." Ryan smirks, as Adrian nods his head in response.

"Actually, wait. Before that, let me do something first." Adrian searches for the blindfold, his hands moving around the bottom of the tent. Once he finally got his grip on them, he proceeded to place it around Ryan's eyes until the back of his head. He ensures it's placed correctly and proceeds to tie it in a knot.

"Ya like that?" Adrian giggled as Ryan only groaned in response. He didn't want to wait anymore.

"Don't be so impatient, baby. Don't worry, I'll give you what you need." Ryan's mouth forms into a huge grin. 'Baby'. He was always called this name, by all his previous partners. It felt nothing, and it's almost like he heard nothing. But when Adrian called him that, it felt very different. He loved it. And he wanted him to call him that more.

Ryan was lying down, his sweating back sticking to the tent material underneath him. Adrian proceeded to slowly crawl his way to Ryan's hard member, and soon enough he couldn't help the temptation anymore.

His tongue was slowly massaging Ryan's dick, it's motion going around in circles, exploring what it can explore. Ryan shut his eyes tightly, as a loud moan escapes from his mouth. He tried to hold himself back but he couldn't.

"Don't stop." Ryan clutches his hands to the handle of his bag, as a tight knot forms on his stomach. He wasn't very familiar with this feeling, but he knew Adrian was the only one who was able to make him feel this way.

Adrian's lurking tongue then travels back up to Ryan's mouth, as they both passionately kiss each other. Ryan can't see anything at the moment, but that didn't matter. All he needs to feel is Adrian's lips on his and only that. Adrian mindlessly lets out a small moan into Ryan's mouth. The small sound that escaped his mouth without warning surprised him. He had never done any of this before, and this experience was entirely new for him. His last time was completely different.

"Hey, what's going on here?" A female voice interrupts them, as she points her flashlight inside their tent.

"We're fucked."

"Baby, we were both fucked the entire time."

~~~~~~~~

And from that, you can guess how their night ended. A few guidance counsellor meetings here and there, but they had no regret for their actions. They truly loved each other that time.

But soon, as time passed, they never really had a relationship with each other, because Adrian had to transfer schools and all means of communication with Ryan were cut.

They were still friends, but they lost that certain spark they used to have for each other. The love they had. It was never brought back but that didn't make things awkward for them.