•7•

"This is Ken." Juliet introduces his childhood friend to his other group of friends. They stood in front of the large and grand hotel, an impatient Joey and Ryann eager to get inside.

Adrian held his hand out for Ken to shake, since he was the only one who was actually respectful. He was kind of expected to be, since he was a priest after all.

"Nice to meet you, Ken." Adrian gave him a warm smile before letting go of his hand. "I'm Adrian."

"Joey,"

"Ryann,"

"John,"

"And that's Mark." Adrian one-by-one pointed at his friends.

"Yes," Ken nodded his head. "I'd like you to meet my boyf-, I mean my close friend, Ekel." He turned around behind him, waving to someone behind the tall, white pillars of the grand hotel. Adrian and the others looked behind, wondering who could that be.

Ken let out an impatient sigh before hastily stomping towards the pillar and pulled out a slender and skinny young man about the same age as him. His pale and porcelain-like skin contrasted with Ken's ebony tone. He awkwardly stood beside him, eyeing the group of men in front of him.

"I'm Ekel." He mutters beneath his breath.

"I'm guessing you already heard our names," Adrian rolled his eyes at the thought of introducing every guy again.

"Yeah, I did. I found Ryann's name funny for whatever reason." Ekel softly chuckled and Joey laughed along, relating to Ekel. He,too, found Ryann's name humorous for whatever reason. Just looking at his face made him fall for him even more and send him to fit of laughters at the same time.

"No, no, no, no, no," Ryann muttered in a fast speed, resulting in Joey clutching his stomach in laughter. Ryann grinned at Joey's loud and ear-piercing laughter, his mouth so wide open that Ryann could probably shove his entire head inside.

"Let's head inside, I'll show you the splendid dress I made." Ken beamed with proudness as he guided the group inside the luxurious five-star hotel.