Annabeth

7960 likes500 comments My face when I see my ex's pathetic excuse of a girlfriend

7960 likes
500 comments
My face when I see my ex's pathetic excuse of a girlfriend.
pc; my bae @Luke.

Annabeth.4,life: Yaaassss B you tell her.
Nina.is.a.slut: I love annabeth so much, like seriously you're goals.
Hate.Nina: OMW nina is so pathetic. I agree sista
Percabeth: Percy should just break up with nina, she doesn't deserve him.
Nina.the.bitch: Yeah, she is super ugly and worthless.
Nina.is.a.slut: Not to mention fake.
Annabeth.4.life: And she dresses like a slut.
Hate.Nina: Nina is an attention seeking bitch.
Nina.Denver.4life: You guys are just petty and jealous.
Percabeth: There's like 1 Nina supporter here. So pathetic.
Annabethbae: Love this foto. You are so stunning.
Luke.C: My babygirl. So much love
Pernina: SMH You guys are the pathetic ones.

  A/N

Hey guys and girls.
So today we wrote our last test!!!! I'm so happy. I wanted to update so badly and so here is a bonus update.

Please vote and comment.

Question: Do you guys think that Annabeth is being to mean ?? If you guys think so I'll bring back the old Annabeth.

SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT!!!!!
You guys can give suggestions, so if you want to see anything feel free to tell me.

And also. I got Instagram today!!!! Pretty please go follow me username: marchellaedwards
Love you guys.💖

So you guys don't have to read this but I feel like I should tell some of you guys who I am.

I live in England. My parents divorced when I was seven years old. I live with my dad and my two brothers.
Caleb is 18 and he is an athlete. He looks like my mom, brown eyes, a sharp jawline, blonde hair and the slim body of an athlete.

My other brother Dallas is 20 already studying, he wants to become a vet. He has blonde hair and green eyes. He is a huge nerd and he was headboy of his school.

My dad, Bracken is a doctor and he has blonde hair and green eyes. He was a really good hockey player when he was young but he stopped due to him pursuing his career in being a doctor

My mom, Audrey has brown hair and brown eyes. She is an civil engineer. Dallas takes after her, both of them love to study.

Then there is me, Marchella Edwards. I am really a mix of my parents. I have blonde hair, olive skin and strong shoulders and legs. I often got teased about my big, muscled shoulders. People said it was too manly. You see, when we still lived in sunny California I was a very passionate swimmer. I have green eyes with brown spots here and there. I love playing hockey and I play for my schools first team. I am 16 years old. I love reading, but my main focus is hockey and academics. So there's it, my life.