Chapter 3

A/N
So this is just gonna be some talking on the phone...^^

----------------------------------------------------------

BEEP... BEEP

*Oh hey Hobi! Nice to hear from you sweetie...how are you?*

*Hey Seokjin hyung! I'm fine thank you. By the way how's the diner going? I'm sorry I didn't help lately but work was very time consuming the last month...*

*Oh it's fine! Don't worry! Namjoon is helping me whenever he has time.*

*At yea I remember you two going on some dates! And? How is it going*

Hoseok grinned as he recalled when he and two of his friends found out that the two boys had a really big crush on eachother... Tae, Jimin and Hoseok started to ship them as 'Namjin' and every time they made eye contact they both were a blushing mess...

*Oh it's going really well...We actually started dating only a few days ago and we only told kookie and you till now...but make sure to tell Yoongi aswell or he'll feel left out when he finds out by himself...*

*First of all, CONGRATULATIONS HYUNG IN SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! And second of all, you're such a mom... I'll tell yoongs once he's home.*

*Oh he's not sleeping at this time? That's not normal for Yoongi! So where is he then?*

*Well uhm... he's out with some girl...*

*Oh...Honey don't be sad! I know you've liked him very much but you still have chances! Maby watch a movie together once he's home?* 

*Uuhm Well ...you see... the girl, her name is soojung, she's coming too*

*Hmmm Hey you know what?! Just try and be nice to them...you know damn well that Yoongi prefers boys. So just let them be...they'll break up sooner or later.*

*Yea you're right. I'm his best friend after all... well thank you hyung for cheering me up a bit!!!*

*No problem my child! I love seeing my kids happy! Well then I have to go now but remember your a thousand times more pretty, sweet, and worth than any bitch out there!*

*laugh thank you hyung! Well then  see ya!!

*BYE HOBI!!*

*BYE JIN HYUNG*

CALL ENDED

----------------------------------------------------------

Soooooooo I'm sorry this chapter is short...but I'm hella tired so I'll update tomorrow!

Good night my lovely readers(/^♡^)/