Chapter One

After a late night at the dance studio you headed towards the bus station. It was really late and dark but the station was only a few blocks away so you weren’t worried about being in danger. You put up your hood to keep you safe from the cold night air. As you walked down the street, cars could be heard in the distance but there was nobody around you. After you walk down the block and turn towards the station you hear a rattling sound coming from a dark alley next to you, making you jump suddenly in fear. A dark figure walks out wearing nothing but black clothing. He aggressively pushes you against the building, something sharp presses against your stomach. You gasped in surprise wanting to scream out but his cold and clammy hand covers your mouth before a squeak could escape from your lips. Your body began to tremble in fear as the man spoke in a husky voice. “You keep your mouth shut and do what I say!” He pushed the sharp object against your skin as a warning. Flinching in pain, tears begin to flow down your cheeks like waterfalls. “Don’t you dare move!” The man begins to unzip your jacket with the knife still in his hand. You struggle to get away but he uses his strength to keep you pinned against the wall. “I told you not to move!” You can feel the sweat from his hand against your lips as tears begin to puddle around his fingers. Suddenly a voice shouts from the distance, “Take your hands off of her!” Your heart drops in relief as you see the man approach you two. The dark man still had you pinned against the wall, “Don’t come any closer! Just go back to your business!” The man, an angel, came closer and you could see his handsome features illuminated by the street lights. “I’ll leave, but I’m taking her with me!” The dangerous man let out a chuckle before turning towards your saviour. “Like hell you are!” The man lunged with his knife, trying to stab your angel. Out of fright, you let out a cry as everything around you became blurry. Your head begins to spin as you hear the two men arguing, you hear a moan of pain come from one of the strangers. Suddenly, everything around you went black as you fell to the pavement.