Chapter Four

As you walked back to the table you noticed Changbin had his head in his hands as if he was stressed. “Hey what’s wrong?” You ask worriedly. “I texted my friends to let them know what had happened, now they are all on their way...” Changbin gave you a shy grin as he waited for your reaction. “All of them are coming here?!” You asked a little to loudly with a grin on your face. His facial expression went from worried to relieved as he heard the excitement in your tone. “So you’re fine with it?” Changbin asked reluctantly. You gave him a bright smile and grabbed his hand tightly from across the table. “Of course I’m fine with it! They need to know you’re alright after all.” He gave you a big smile and squeezed your hand back. “I have to warn you, they can be a bit loud sometimes.” Even after assuring him it was fine, he was still worried. The bell above the door dinged and in walked eight handsome guys. Each of them were joking around with each other until they noticed you and Changbin sitting at the table. “Heeeyyy!” They all said excitedly before coming over. You couldn’t help but notice how good they all looked and how fashion forward they were. “Changbin! How are you man?!” A few of them gave him quick hugs as the rest stood back smiling at you. “Guys! I’m fine! This is Y/N.” He gestured towards you before the guys crowded around you and bombarded you with questions. “Are you alright? Were you hurt at all? Did you know the guy? What had happened?” You began to laugh as Changbin tried to push them away from you. “I’m fine, I’m fine thanks to Changbin for being there to stop the guy. No I didn’t know the creep at all.” Changbin smirked at your comment. “He was just a scumbag, no big deal. It was an easy fight.” You gave him a scolding look as he took in the praises from the guys with a big smile on his face. Regretfully you let out a yawn, making the group turn towards you once again. They all pulled out their phones and checked the time in unison. “Changbin! You should get her home! It’s already late and she must be exhausted!” You sighed at the thought of going home. Both of your parents work late at night and you feared the thought of being home alone. “I don’t really want to go home yet…” They all thought for a moment before one of them spoke. He looked like the youngest, super cute and innocent, with braces, making it hard for you not to smile at him. “Why don’t we just head to the dorm and wait till she’s ready to go home?” Changbin grabbed your hand once again as the rest agreed and led you out of the restaurant and towards their place.