Chapter Six

You feel your body being moved so you slowly open your eyes to see Changbin smiling down at you. He was carrying you somewhere. You wrap your arms around his neck for support as you try to look around the darkness. "Where are we going?" You sleepily asked. He continued to smile at you, frequently looking up to know where he was going. "Somewhere more comfortable." You entered a room where you could hear slight snores from the other guys. Changbin laid you down on a soft bed before grabbing a blanket and gently placing it over you. He started to walk away, "Where are you going?" You whispered to him. Changbin stopped and turned towards you with a confused look on his face. "I was going back to the couch to sleep." You let out a groan before reaching your hands out to him. "Please don't leave me." He gave you a smile as he grabbed onto your hands. You pulled him close to you and placed the blanket over him as well. You could see him beaming from happiness as you wrapped your arm around him and placed your head on his warm chest. As his chest slowly raised with each breath he took, Changbin ran his fingers through your hair. His gentle touch helped you fall back to sleep.

You open your eyes to the sun shining in through the window, but Changbin was no longer next to you. It was freezing in the dorm so you grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around yourself before walking towards the living room. No one was around but you could hear laughter and the smell of eggs coming from the kitchen. The delicious smell pulled you towards the kitchen where you found Changbin and a few of the others making a huge mess. There was dishes everywhere and food covering the counters, but the smell was still amazing. They didn't notice you walk in so you watched quietly from the doorway as they goofed around. Suddenly one of the boys threw a piece of food at Changbin, causing a food fight to start. Probably the reason there is food all over the kitchen, or they are just that messy when cooking. You couldn't help yourself and began to laugh, causing them all to suddenly stop their fight. All three of them turned towards you awkwardly. Their facial expressions made you laugh even more. Changbin hit his friend on the arm, "Stop messing around Hyunjin! We have to get this done before the others come back." You stood there quietly with a smile on your face. "It wasn't me! Jeongin threw the food!" Like a child he pointed towards his friend who had a shy smile on his face revealing his braces. Changbin turned towards you, "Y/N, are you hungry?" As soon as he asked you felt your stomach grumble. "Maybe a little.." He grabbed pots of food and led you to the table but before walking out of the kitchen he turned to the two boys. "You two can clean up the mess."