+o1.+

People around the city of Lima was getting ready for the festival. Everyone was excited for the Fiesta de Laetitia. It was apparently a celebration of a Quechuan woman who was kidnap buy Spaniards as a child and raised in the Catholic fate but she never forgot where she was truly came from. She married one of the most powerful men in Peru and fought for her people fight. She was then imprisoned and she just disappeared. They celebrate the day she was born though. September 13. 

I walked out of the airport as my cab showed up. I got inside and using my Spanish, I told him to go to the Rojas Motel. He drove away from the airport and I rolled down my window, looking at the streets of Lima Peru. It seemed like a perfect day to come because the sun was out and there was a festival tonight!

I had saved up all my money for this trip and I don’t plan to have it wasted. I had spent all summer being a Hunter to save up to come see Rafael. A big smile appeared on my face because I got excited at the thought of seeing him after forever. The past four years we were able to email each other and text each other. There was a few calls here and there, but Rafael spent allot of his time with his father. He would call though when he went to go visited his mother side in Avana, a small little town where his mother village is.

But what made this special was because he didn’t know I was coming. I plan to surprise him and just go on from there. I didn’t know how he’ll react, but I hope it’s a real good one. I hope to catch him in the street and surprise him. I put all my hard work into this trip, I really hope it doesn’t go to waste. My mom thought I was crazy for coming here, that I would warn Rafael but isn’t this what makes it all more exciting?

I don’t know how long I’ll be here. I could be here a day, a week, a month, or even a year. I’ll probably be here only for a couple of weeks though. I don’t know, I don’t care right now. I just wanted to see Rafael.

+

I bought a shawl from a stand. It was such a beautiful soft white color shawl that could go over my head. It was helpful to block out the sun as I walked down the street. Lots of stores I went passed were playing music and even though it wasn’t the most exciting city, I did think Lima was pretty amazing. Allot of culture, so different from the states.

I bought some empanadas with beef inside. It was pretty delicious and I’ll probably buy some more as I ate the hot shell treat. I continued on my way down the street when I walked past a group of young guys. I didn’t want to cause any attention, but I must have with these four. I noticed them because I could smell the sulfur on them.

I saw one step out in the corner of my eyes when I turned my head a little,“Eres muy bonita.” he said. He followed behind me as I turned my head back, chuckling, “A donde vas, bonita?” Doesn’t this guy know when to take a hint? “Where are you from, pup?”

I paused where I stood and squeezed my eyes shut, breathing heavily. That was one reason I wanted to stay out of attention because of that. I opened them and turned my head around, “Leave me alone.” I said, making his grin widen. I looked at him this time. He was about five ten with medium tan. He had thick dark sideburn going down his face to his chin, thinning out and a five o’clock shadow. He wore dark jeans with boots, a white t-shirt and an old jean jacket. He looked very rugged and bad boy looking, but still very handsome. Typical Lycan.

He chuckled as he walked over towards me and went around so I had to turn my head back, “What is your name?” When I just stared at him, he chuckled as he pressed his weight on one of his legs, “Come on, don’t be shy. Such a young little she-wolf you are.” he said as he reached out and touched a strain of hair of mine. “My name is Keiran. Is it the politest thing to do to tell me your name back.”