ten

"go, go, go, go, go, go!" Mike yells

"get the wrist rocket, get the wrist rocket now!" dustin yells at lucas.

lucas pulls out his sling shot. he shoots at the demogorgon, trying to prevent us from becoming it's dinner.

"kill it! get the fucking rocks!" i yell at him.

"kill it, you bastard!" dustin yells.

"it's not working!" lucas yells back.

"hit him again!" mike says.

"kill it!" dustin keeps yelling.

lucas grabbed another rock as we all continued yelling at him. he pulls the slingshot back and the monster growled. he hit the demogorgon and it flew to the other side of the classroom.

we all jumped back and eleven walked through us, towards the monster. blood was coming out of her nose and her ears.

"eleven, stop!" mike yelled. he stepped towards her but she put her hand up, causing him to fly back towards us.

eleven walked towards the monster as it continued to squeal. she turned around to look at us one last time.

"goodbye, mike." she said.

i turned to look at mike, who was sitting there in shock and confusion. eleven turned back to the demogorgon. she glared at it.

"noo more." she mutters.

she put her hand up towards the monster and it screeched once more. we all covered our ears. the monster reached towards her and she screamed, trying to use all of her strength.

i closed my eyes, waiting for the screaming to stop. when i opened them, both el and the demogorgon were gone.

we had gotten news that will was found. we all rushed to the hospital, waiting our turn to see him.

i laid my head on dustin's shoulder. we had both fallen asleep for a while. when i woke up, i saw mike sitting up, looking at the ground.

"are you okay?" i ask.

"yeah." he says, s(ch)napping out of his thoughts.

jonathan comes into the room and mike looks at him, realizing that will was awake now.

"guys. guys, he's up. will's up. guy's, will's up!" he says, waking up the rest of our friends.