001

It was a sad day for Minhyuk. He had never felt so blue in his life. After the funeral of the first game made at his company, Ainsoft, he decided to call his intern Do Bongsoon down to the coffee shop where they would just sit there and talk. It was things like this that made him feel better.

"So, MinMin," She said as she sipped her Boba tea, "Does this mean Ainsoft is going to go bankrupt?"

Minhyuk laughed at the cuteness she displayed but frowned when he realized that she wasn't joking around. "Bongsoon, you know we have plenty of other games right? It isn't the end of the world."

"Right."

Silence filled the air for a while. It had been a bit awkward because Minhyuk had decided that it would be best to promote the games for the company rather than focusing on deepening their relationship. It wasn't like he didn't love her any more, it was just that they would fool around too much whenever they had the time to.

One time, Mr. Oh, a very important, but not to mention RUDE, employee had caught them almost kissing in the copy room. He totally lost his shit.

To avoid all the craziness the man had inside they took a break from being in love. They didn't act like they did though.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked her.

"I um--"

"Bongsoon I texted you two minutes ago why didn't you repl-- Oh it's you."

There before Minhyuk's eyes was the one and only In Gukdoo. Minhyuk could have never been more disgusted in his life. What business did he have in this coffee shop? And why is he always yelling at Bongsoon, HIS Bongsoon?! "What are you doing here?" Minhyuk firmly said to him.

"I'm here to pick up Bongsoon. That's what I'm doing here."

"She still has three hours of work left. Come back then."

"That's not what she told me."

"Yeah, well I'm her boss and she answers to me so unless you want her living out in the streets like a ho--"

"Enough!" Bongsoon said as she stepped between the two. As much as she enjoyed watching two hot ass men fight over her, she had to stop the fight. People were now looking at them and the last thing she needed was people recognizing her, especially with the type of work she does.

"Minhyuk, I'll be back, don't worry. We're just going to investigate a crime scene in Mujin. I'll be fine."

"You promise?"

"I don't know if I can promise that much, but I promise you I'll back to you soon, okay?"

"Okay."

Minhyuk slumped into the chair before him, wishing that he didn't let her go so easily. He should've gone with them, just to make sure Gukdoo wouldn't try anything on his girl.

A/N:
What am I doing? 😂😂😂