Chapter 16

Previously: "NO!... she doesn't need to know what happened in my past..." " what do I not need to know about what happened to you in the past?"

- Your POV -
"H-how long have y-you've been there? How much did you hear?" We were all startled when she suddenly talked. I for one didn't know she was there. I don't know if any of the boys did or not, but by looking at their faces I can see that they didn't either.

"Long enough. Y/n why didn't you tell me your father did all those thing to you? You know I would've been there for you. You didn't have to go through this alone." She said walking closer. "The only thing I'm pissed about is that you told him first and not me. Y/n we've been friends since you were like 6. Why didn't you tell me? Did you not trust me or was it too hard to tell me?"

"I-it was just to hard to tell anyone. But when Suga asked me what's wrong I just could hold it in any longer I had to tell someone and... and it was like my heart was telling me that I need to tell him first. I don't know why it just did. It wasn't because I didn't trust you it... it was just that my heart knew something that I still don't. If that makes sense." I told her. "It was also like my heart felt like he's kinda been through something like I have." I added.

"What do you mean it feels like he went through something like you before?" Jimin asked
"I don't know. It just feel like he has from the way he talks to the way he calms me down just seem like he knows what to do. Like he had to do it to himself several times before. That's all I'm saying. It not like I actually know if he has or not." I clarified.

I looked over to where Suga was standing since he got out of the way when Momo came over to me, and saw that he looked like he was hiding something and didn't want me to talk about this topic anymore. Which I didn't mind since I didn't want to talk about it anymore either.

"Jin, could we go out for dinner tonight? I'm getting a little hungry." I changed the subject quickly.

"Hmm? Yah sure. What do you guys want to eat since were going out today?" He asked everyone. Everyone gave their opinions and we decided to go to a nice but casual restaurant. Me and Momo went back to the hotel to change and fix our makeup.
I wore this

With this makeup

With this makeup

Momo on the other hand wanted to look really nice and went with a red and black plaid dress with a jean jacket, a pair of brown boots and a hat with her hair up in ponytail

Once we got there we didn't have to wait that long to be seated or to order the food

Once we got there we didn't have to wait that long to be seated or to order the food. While we were waiting for our food I looked over at yoongi and saw that he was think about something, but just shrugged it off and kept talking to the others.

~ after dinner ~
We were back at the guys dorm and decided to play a game. The game went on for hours since we decided to play monopoly, which was a bad decision since we all kept getting really mad at each other. Then somehow the bank went bankrupt. We somehow made the bank go bankrupt! How I have no clue. I think it's the first time that ever happened.

By the time we called it quits it was like 4 in the morning. The guys offered that we stayed the night since it was so late.

"But we don't have anything to change into?" I stated

"It's fine you can just borrow some of our cloths again." Kookie said.

"Oh... but I thought you didn't like to share cloths? Is it really okay if we use your cloths?" I asked him.

"Well I mean like Momo would have to use jimins cloths again but you can use my cloths this time. Mine would probably be more comfortable to sleep in than Taes."

"That's true. Okay sure." After I said that jimin took Momo to his room and I followed kookie to get a change of cloths. He ended up giving me one of his oversized white shirts and a pair of his sweats. I'll amit this his cloths are sooo comfy and he smells good. After I changed I went back to his room and laid on his bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

I woke up in the middle of the night for some reason. I rolled over and hit something hard. I didn't care at the time since I was still half asleep. I wrapped my arms around the thing in front of me, and almost jumped back and hit my head on the wall when the thing wrapped it's own arms around my waist and pulled me closer saying

"Y/n, you move so much when your sleeping. Stop moving and just come here."
- Sugas pov in his bed -
Shit... did I give off that kinda vibe after she told me what she's been through? I tired so hard to forget about the past and successfully did. Now I can't get it out of my mind. Why did she have to notice. I didn't want to tell anyone let alone remember it so clearly. It's also been years since the last time I couldn't get off my mind. I just need to forget about it again... yah I just need to forget.

'I should tell her what happened to me in the past. She already has a feeling about it, and it would be the right thing to do since she told me about her past. And I could see how hard it was for her to do that so it's only fair if I told her
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Right?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What happened to Suga in the past? Will we find out in the next chapter? Keep ready to find out.