Chapter 18

I woke up holding someone's hand when I remembered that I slept in kookie's bed again. I didn't fell like letting go of his hand just yet so I held it tighter. When his hand did the same. I turned around to find him awake already.

"Morning kookie." I said turning all the way around to face him.

"Morning. Hey I have a question?"

"What is it?"

"Umm... well..." he was cut off by his phone ringing.

He let go off my hand and I immediately felt like there was something missing. After he let go he took his phone and looked at who was calling this early in the morning (it's like 6 in the morning).

He looked a little surprised at who was calling like he wasn't expecting that person to ever call him. He looked at me than answered the phone putting it on speaker while also putting his finger against his lips to show that I should talk or make a sound.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook?"

"Yah, Who is this?"

"How can you forget me kookie? It's me. Blaire."

"Blaire? Sorry but I don't know anyone with that name. You have the wrong number."

"Wait before you hang up this is neon Jungkook right? The Jungkook that went to Seoulhigh right? Or am I wrong?" The person named Blaire asked.

"Yes but how do you know me?" He said looking at me confused.

"Finally. Thank god I finally found you. You don't know how long I've been searching for you. Wait do you still not know who I am?"

"Wait is this Blaire brown?"

"YES! YOU FINALY REMEMBER ME! Kookie I've been trying to find you so I could tell you something." She said.

"Umm...Okay. What did you want to tell me?"

"Ummm... I don't want to tell you over the phone. Could we meet up somewhere? Maybe (cafe name)? And could you get there as soon as possible. It's really important." She said then hung up.

'Now, why now? Is it that important that she has to tell now and in person? I mean wouldn't  you think that she would at lest given him time to think it over ? Right?' I thought to myself.

He got up and started to get dressed... IN FRONT OF ME! I quickly grabbed the covers and covered my face while saying "YAH! What are you doing!? Don't get dressed in front me!" He peeled the covers off my face and just smiled.

"I was just taking my shirt off. I was going to take a shower then get dressed. And don't act like you didn't like it. I can see you blushing." He said then got the rest of his stuff and left to shower. And I was left in his room alone.

When he was done with his shower he came back into the room and got some cloths out of his closets and threw them at me.

"Here. Put these on." He said. Right before he walked out of the room I asked him why.

"Why do I need to put these on? And I thought that you hated sharing your cloths?"

"I don't mind sharing if it's you that wearing them, and your coming with me. But you won't be with me. You'll be sitting at a different table far enough so she doesn't suspect anything, but close enough to hear everything we talk about." He explained.

"Oh... okay then. Do I need to cover my face as well?" I asked concerned that if she saw my face and then saw me with Jungkook at some other point she'll think that he brought me with him on purpose today (even though that exactly what he's doing).