Chapter 2: Pocket Problems

The next following day, at 2:30 at daytime, the RED Sniper woke up at the specific time after his alarm went off and gently stretched on the decent bed of his van.

He sat up from his decent bed and glanced thoughtfully at the jar that the small BLU Medic was inside, and he was on his side, his capable machine on his back was off on the other side of the jar, as he was sleeping peacefully in the jar, with his modern glasses off and the RED Sniper smirked.

'Looks like he gave up...' He naturally thought to himself, as he stared thoughtfully at the peacefully sleeping BLU Medic.

But, he couldn't believe how peaceful he looked as he slept inside that jar that the RED Engineer gently placed him inside.

Somehow, he naturally feels like that he genuinely enjoyed naturally seeing him sleep.

He blinked in considerable confusion about that strange feeling and gently shook his head, forcefully pushing the odd thought out of his head, intentionally trying to typically focus on the other thought that he typically had.

'No, don't think 'bout that! Just focus on your work!' He naturally thought to himself, feeling embarrassed at the odd feeling.

He gently pulled the blankets off his body and put on his work clothing in the work that he is previously in and glanced thoughtfully at the jar on the counter, naturally thinking to himself about what the RED Engineer had said about him.

'Maybe Truckie is right, though. I am always th' one that is always getting hunted down by Spois...' He naturally thought to himself, remembering the times that he kept getting stabbed in the back by Spies.

He was silent for a moment, as his hands were in his pants pockets, passively watching him sleep, so he sighed gently, gently pinching his nose bridge over the bridge of his glasses.

'What th' hell am I thinkin'?' He naturally thought to himself.

Then, he gently picked up the jar from the counter, startling the small BLU Medic inside wide awake and gently shoved the jar into his vest pocket and left the top open, so that the BLU Medic inside the jar could breathe properly, instead of through the fabric of the vest.

After he had carefully placed the jar in his vest pocket, he walked over to the door of his van and gently opened the door and walked outside, into the freezing cold air in the mid-dark.

Inside, the BLU Medic shivered from the cold feeling of the air through the jar, as he gently placed his hands on his forearms, shivering slightly as he curled slightly up in a small ball, intentionally trying to naturally get pleasant warmth close to his body.

The RED Sniper walked directly towards the tower that he used to be inside yesterday, and he climbed carefully up the stairs to the tower and gently opened the trap door to the tower and climbed into his tower.

After he had climbed carefully into his tower, he gently closed the trap door to his tower and gently pulled the jar that the BLU Medic is inside, and gently set the jar with the now wide awake BLU Medic inside down on one of the crates that were inside the tower and sat down on one of the crates right near the crate that the BLU Medic was inside.