Chapter 4: Names

The next day, the BLU Medic woke up slowly to the sunlight shining through the curtains of the RED Sniper's van. He remembers what happened yesterday, after his trauma about the BLU team's death, leaving him lonesome and he also thinks the RED Sniper perhaps put him in a drawer since he has apologized to him enough, this time, with it open to not be too stuffy inside. But if he's in a drawer, how come the ground is soft instead of hard and rough for him to sleep on and to make things more confusing, something was on his back. He glanced at whatever's on his back and noticed that it is the RED Sniper's hand. He is still on the RED Sniper's chest. But why is the keyword? Why did he decide to be nice to him? He heard the RED Sniper arousing from his sleep and felt the fingers gently twitched a bit. The RED Sniper woke up softly and gently curled his fingers around the tiny BLU Medic, being careful with his small body. He sat up in his bed, with his hand on the BLU Medic's back, against his chest, and yawned, stretching out his left arm out. The BLU Medic was slightly confused about why he's not treating him like a slave like any of the RED team members. The RED Sniper glanced down at the staring BLU Medic, and he glanced away, worried that he might snap at him gazing at him. But, instead, he heard the RED Sniper spoke quietly, "Good mornin'." He glanced up back at him in confusion and slowly replied, "Guten Morgen?" The RED Sniper gently chuckled and with his left hand, he removed the blankets on his body and placed his legs back down over the side of the bed, and stood up carefully with the passenger gently pressed against his chest. He walked over to his clothes, and glasses are and gently removed him from his chest, and carefully placed him on the counter, right next to his clothing.

The BLU Medic felt curious and suspicious about why he's acting like this, so, he decides to investigate more about this odd acting RED Sniper. "Danke," he calmly and confusingly replied. The RED Sniper nodded his head, and the BLU Medic picked his glasses up from the neatly folded small pile of clothes from him, and placed them on his nose bridge, gently pushing them up into place. He placed on his clothing as the RED Sniper placed on his clothing, picking up his yellow lens glasses and placed them on after he has put on his red V collared shirt. After they both put on their clothes, the door of the RED Sniper's knocked and the RED Sniper glanced at the door as the BLU Medic puts on his machine-like backpack on his back and the RED Sniper glanced back at the BLU Medic, with a slightly worried and nervous look on his face. Before the BLU Medic could even ask the RED Sniper of what is happening right now, when he suddenly was grabbed gently around the waist by the RED Sniper's right hand, and he gave out a startled yelp before gently shoved into his vest pocket, without the jar this time. It was slightly dark inside for him to see, but, he could see from the top, because the flap that covers the pocket, was revealing slight of light from the windows outside of the pocket. He got up to his feet on the cloth like of the bottom of the pocket, and slightly pushed the flap over the pocket up slightly, to see who is at the door, without the RED Sniper noticing he was peeking from his vest pocket. As for the RED Sniper, he opened the door, slightly worried about the RED Pyro deciding to burn the BLU Medic since he's "hogging" him all day or the BLU Spy coming back for him again from the respawning area. But, standing on the porch of the van is the RED Engineer.

"Mornin', Sniper." The RED Engineer gently greeted him. He silently sighed in relief about the RED Pyro and replied, "Mornin', Engie." The RED Engineer noticed that the jar that contained the BLU Medic is left open, and he felt curious. "Where's th' Medic?" he asked, pointing at the opened jar. The RED Sniper turned at the opened jar and slightly jolted, nervous about the RED Engineer's reaction when he tells him about his feelings about the BLU Medic. Worried he might kill him because of being a "traitor" to the RED team. "I didn't notice he escaped. Darn bugger," he replied, lying to the RED Engineer. The RED Engineer felt curious about his actions but shrugged it off. "Okay, besides, breakfast is waitin' for you in th' kitchen," he replied, before turning around and left towards the RED base. The RED Sniper watched as the RED Engineer headed towards the RED base, before sighing in relief, relieved that his lie worked. As for the BLU Medic, he felt confused about why the RED Sniper lied about him, saying he escaped from the jar, even though he can't escape from the jar by himself! The RED Sniper felt his pocket on his side, feeling the BLU Medic inside, jolted slightly from his touch and gently replied, "Best if I getcha somethin' too." The BLU Medic glanced up at him in confusion and then, he felt the body of the RED Sniper walking towards the ajar door of his van, onto his small campground and closed the door behind his back, locking the door to his van. He walked towards the RED base and entered the kitchen, where his breakfast, which is eggs, bacon, and toast. He reached back into his vest pocket and carefully pulled out the BLU Medic from his vest pocket, placing him on the table. "Would ya like somethin'?" he asked the BLU Medic. He felt suspicious about him asking him for whatever he wanted to have, but, he was quiet, not trusting him about eating his food because they might "poison" him.