Chapter 3: Aftermath

The RED Sniper couldn't sleep.

Not one wink.

He doesn't know why he couldn't sleep, though.

He groaned in considerable frustration, as he flipped over to his other side, intentionally trying to sleep better in his decent bed as his blankets were typically on his body, except down to the middle of his chest.

But, he still hasn't fallen asleep after getting comfortable, as the modern crickets chirped in the considerable distance of the deserted plain.

No animals were outside, nor lizards appeared at this time of day.

He groaned in considerable annoyance as he flipped over to his back, gazing thoughtfully at the ceiling of his van, naturally wondering who instantly shot the BLU Spy back at his tower earlier and why the BLU Medic was close to him as longtime friends or...

More than longtime friends?

He continued to stare at the ceiling in doubtfulness until he sighed gently and sat up, wearing his white undershirt tank top with his gray boxers and glanced at the BLU base, through his locked window, in both considerable confusion and considerable annoyance, naturally wondering if he should find the BLU Medic to talk to him, humbly apologizing to him about his mighty shout and unanimously decided to willingly risk his life to go inside to typically find him.

Even though the BLU team is asleep without their weapons, he remains, however, an enemy of the BLU team since he is a RED team member.

He was quiet for a memorable moment until he sighed gently and mumbled to himself, "Bloody 'ell..."

So, he gently pulled the covers off his body, instantly revealing his brown boxers, and he reached over to his pants and put them on after he gets into his work clothing, he only left the rifle carrier and his pouch behind, and he gently picked up his hat and gently placed it on top of his head.

He gently opened the door to his van and wandered outside, in the freezing cold air and only shivered a bit.

He gently closed the door to his van and promptly locked the doorway to his mobile van so that no one else than the RED members would cautiously enter and glanced out on the plain, towards the BLU base.

'You're bein' stupid about this, ya know...' he thoughtfully glared to himself about the terrible idea.

He conveniently ignored his modern thought and marched directly towards the BLU base, eyeing out for any of the BLU team members and instantly noticed that the door to the BLU base has been forced open, like the RED Heavy of his team, except more powerful than him.

He conveniently ignored his modern thought again and intentionally walked through the halfway destroyed door frame and cautiously entered the BLU base, with his gleaming knife in his right hand, and the polished blade typically has a black handle and curved forward slightly, to stab any team members of the BLU team.