Chapter 5: Robots!

This next following morning is strange.

An extremely unusual day for both Mick and Joseph.

To begin with, he was instantly ordered to go outside with his standard gear on and with Joseph in his vest pocket as usual.

When all the team members went out fighting, intelligent robots, created by an unknown person appeared out of the middle of nowhere and instantly started fiercely attacking them without anyone to order their attacks.

As for Joseph, he was getting a little pocket sick inside Mick's capacious pocket, but he naturally kept in his stomach as he repeatedly heard Mick's rhythmic panting and his feet hits the ground every time he took a step to run away from a Scout bot or carefully looking for what was promptly ordering them.

When he approached an end of a hallway inside the RED base, he glanced around for a few necessary minutes, until he sighed gently and instantly reached into his vest pocket and gently pulled out a little BLU Medic, whose name is Joseph and looked vaguely pocket sick from all the running from Mick while he was in his capacious pocket, genuinely feeling the bottom sway back and forth rhythmically, and fast.

"Sorry 'bout that, Joseph." Mick apologized as he gently placed him on the RED Engineer's cleared table.

"Et's alright. I just need to get used to all of zhe running." Joseph replied gently, naturally forcing to gulp down a bubble of bile that is coming up from his stomach, intentionally trying to keep himself from puking.

"Are you sure?" Mick worriedly asked, feeling concerned about Joseph.

"Ja, ja," he replied gently, reasonably assuring the troubled RED Sniper. "I am alright."

After a while of wisely letting Joseph relaxs a bit from getting a little sick, Mick instantly heard a mighty explosion in the considerable distance, and he winced, as Joseph instantly jolted from the sudden explosion.

If he conveniently carries him around in his capacious pocket, he might get intentionally hurt by an automated Spy bot or from an automated Soldier bot, and got killed from either one of them after Mick dies instantly, the respawning area of the RED base won't let him respawn, and he doesn't know if the BLU base's respawning area works anymore.

Therefore, he has no idea to fiercely defend him from any of the intelligent robots that might fiercely attack him or Joseph when they instantly noticed him on the ground after getting out of his capacious pocket.

Joseph noticed Mick's slightly worried and nervous look on his face, and he comfortably reached over his right hand on the cleared table and gently stroked his hand with his right gloved hand.

"Et's alright. I'm going to be fine inside jour vest pocket. I promise jou." He gently assured Mick.

Mick glanced back at Joseph and was quiet for a possible moment, before gently removing his hand from Joseph's small right hand and lightly wrapped his gentle fingers around him, being careful with his small, easily fragile body in his right hand.