Chapter 5

A few more days went by, and Abby was doing fine. She still seemed to not be used to things just yet, but she was working on it.

It was late one night, Abby was in her room. She was lying in bed, tossing and turning, to which she couldn't sleep. Abby sat up in bed, placing her face in the palm of her hands. She knew why she couldn't sleep, it was because of what all was happening around her.

Abby got up out of bed, and threw on a pair of pants. She had been in bed, wearing only a silky large undershirt, and underwear. Abby grabbed her cloak, throwing it over herself, and grabbed her lantern. She left her room, and went downstairs. Abby walked along outside on the front balcony. There were some men keeping watch in the main courtyard. Abby held her lantern out in front of her, as she walked around the balcony in the courtyard. It was another bitter cold night.

"Abby, what are doing up?" A voice asked.

It was Jon. He was standing outside, leaning up against the balcony. Abby went up and stood next to him.

"Can't sleep" Abby said.

"Are you alright?" Jon asked her.

"I don't know, to be honest" Abby said.

"Come on, let's get you inside, you look like your freezing" Jon said.

"I am freezing, even with this cloak on" Abby said.

Jon and Abby went inside, into Jon's quarters. Jon's fireplace was lit, and the room was warm. Abby took of her cloak, and hung it on the back of the door.

"No wonder why you were freezing, your only wearing an undershirt" Jon chuckled.

Abby sat down in a chair, by the fire. She began to get warm, holding her hands out in front of the fire. Jon sat down beside her.

"You seem like you're not alright, may I ask what is wrong?" Jon asked her.

"I just want to get home, I'm not from here, and I'm an outcast" Abby said.

"No you're not an outcast, you are a guest here, I understand that you want to get home, we are trying to figure out how you arrived here, and how to get you back to your home" Jon said.

"I know you say that this place is real, but it's from the Game of Thrones book that I read, I know that you're having a difficult time understanding this, but its true" Abby said.

"I know where you are come from, yes, but this place is real, very real to me, and very real to you, to me, it's not from a book" Jon said.

"And, I understand, because this place is real, I understand that now" Abby said.

"I'm the bastard son of Eddard Stark, I was an outcast to Lady Stark" Jon said.

"My parents died in a car crash, my aunt and uncle raised me, I have been living with them ever since" Abby said.

"I'm so sorry Abby" Jon said.

"Thank you, I'm sorry, I just feel like I don't belong here" Abby said.

"You do, you do belong here, you belong here with....you belong here with me" Jon said.

Abby was silent for a minute, and she looked at Jon. She couldn't believe what he said.

"What do you mean?" Abby asked.

"Ever since the day you arrived here, I have felt something for you, you're extraordinary, and very beautiful" Jon said.

"You're good looking, and I have felt something for you, since I first arrived here" Abby said.

Jon leaned in and kissed Abby, pulling her close to him. They both stood up, and took off each other's clothes. Jon and Abby made love together, in Jon's bed. It was Abby's first time, and she did it, with the one and only Jon Snow. Jon and Abby fell in love with each other. This was Abby's first love, and first ever relationship with someone. 

NOTE: More chapters are coming.

All rights for the pic (above) go to HBO, Game of Thrones, and Bing.

Link for the pic:  http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/5735e7ccdd08954f778b4807-1440-1080/jon%20snow%20season%20five.png