Chapter 7

Jon's lifeless body lay on a table in a room. Ghost, and all of Jon's friends stood around him. The red woman began to produce a spell, which can bring someone back from the dead. She began to speak in a tone, which nobody could understand clearly. When she finished casting the spell, everyone left the room, except for Ghost. Then, Jon opened his eyes, he was alive again. Ser Davos came running into the room, the red woman appeared shortly after.

"Jon? Lord Commander?" Ser Davos said

"Abby? Where is she?" Jon asked

"She was sent back to her home, Ser Allister was a part of it" Ser Davos explained.

"I've got to get her back in my arms again" Jon said

"I can make that happen, the spell I used sends someone here, and sends them back, I can also teleport to that persons world" The red woman said.

"You sent her back?" Jon asked.

"I had no choice, Ser Allister made me, with a sword pointed at my throat" the red woman explained.

"Bring her back here, She is lost without me, I know she is" Jon said.

"As you wish, Lord Commander" The red woman said.

The red woman left the room, and set off to find Abby, and bring her back. Jon had to have Abby back, he couldn't live without her.

Months went by, Abby had moved on from the events in the past. She still lived with her aunt and uncle. There wasn't a time where she didn't think about Jon, Abby always thought about Jon, every day, and every minute.

Abby was in her room. Her aunt and uncle were away on vacation again. Once again, she had the house to herself. Abby was laying on her bed, crying. She was thinking about Jon. Then, Abby felt a breeze blow through her room.

"Hello" A voice said.

Abby sat up, and there stood the Red Woman. Abby was shocked to see her in her bedroom.

"What the hell? Why are you here?" Abby asked.

"You need an explanation" The red woman said.

"Explanation? Of what?" Abby asked, still crying.

"Of why you were brought to Castle Black" The red woman said.

The red woman sat on Abby's bed. Abby listened, and the red woman began to talk to her.

"You see, there was a new spell that I wanted to try, it's a spell to bring someone from the real world, into the fictional world, I tried it, and it chose one person" The red woman explained.

"That person was me" Abby said.

"Exactly, yes" The red woman said.

"I thought I had went inside my book" Abby said.

"No, it was a spell" The red woman said.

Abby stood up from her bed, and turned to face the red woman. Abby had something on her mind.

"Jon?" Abby asked.

"Come back with me, and I'll show you, Jon misses you very much" The red woman said.

"What? What are you talking about?" Abby asked.

Abby went up to the red woman. The red woman held out her hands, Abby took them. The red woman started saying words to a spell, it was the spell she was talking about. The room began to shake, and everything began to spin around in a circle. Then, everything went black.

NOTE: Only one more chapter left.  

All rights for the pic (above) go to HBO, Game of Thrones, and Bing.

Link for the pic:  https://www.ablogofthrones.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/01-Jon-Snow-Wakes-Up.jpg