Chapter 8

Abby opened her eyes, and she saw the gate to Castle Black in front of her. She was back, and she was happy. The man at the gate looked out, and saw Abby.

"Seven hells, Miss Abby, please come in" The gateman said.

The gate opened, and Abby went inside. She found her way into the courtyard. The men outside stared at her, they knew who she was.

"Fetch the lord commander, immediately!" One man said.

Another man went inside. Abby stood there, looking around. There were new people inside Castle Black. They all looked at her. Then, Abby turned and there stood a man.

"Miss Abby, the lord commander is in the dining hall, I'll take you to him" The man said.

Abby followed to the man to the dining hall. The man opened the doors, and went inside.

"Lord Commander, someone here to see you" The man said.

The dining hall cleared out. Abby went inside. She looked over, and there stood Jon. Abby couldn't believe what she was seeing. Jon looked up, and saw Abby standing there. Abby and Jon ran up to each other, and reunited with a hug. Jon spun Abby around in a circle, holding her tight in his arms. Abby cried tears of joy, as she saw Jon alive and well in front of her.

"I thought you were dead" Abby said.

"I thought so too, but the red woman, she brought me back" Jon said.

"I love you" Abby said

"I love you too" Jon said

Jon kissed Abby, so passionately, as he held her in his arms, tightly. This was the happiest day of Abby's life, reuniting with Jon.

Over the next few months, Abby traveled to Castle Black to see Jon. She used the spell, which the red woman had given her. Jon and Abby stayed together, they loved each other. Jon and Abby were happy, that they were together again, in each other's arms.

NOTE: That's the last chapter.  Thanks for reading, and hoped you enjoyed the story!.

All rights for the Gif (Above) go to HBO, Game of Thrones, Bing, and the creator of the Gif.

Link for the Gif: https://media.tenor.co/images/c738607069d8d35b8ebb6e3a383d12a9/raw