Chapter 6

Abby stayed longer at Castle Black. She and Jon were very happy to be together. Ser Allister kept watching them like a hawk, Abby didn't understand what his issue was. Jon kept Abby safe all the time, each and every day. Jon especially kept Abby safe from Ser Allister.

One night, Jon and Abby were in Jon's quarters. Jon was sitting at his desk, looking over some papers. Abby sat in one of the chairs in the room. Then, Ollie came in the room.

"Lord Commander, your uncle Benjen is back" Ollie said.

Jon jumped to his feet, and so did Abby. Jon took Abby's hand, and held it tightly.

"When did he show up?" Jon asked.

"Just now" Ollie said.

Jon and Abby ran out of the room, with Ollie following them. Jon still held Abby's hand, as he made his way into the courtyard.

"Your uncle is over there" Ser Allister said.

Jon let go of Abby's hand for a minute, and went through the crowd of Night's Watchmen, only to come up to a sign, that said "Traitor" on it. Jon turned around, and Ser Allister stabbed him. Abby watched in horror. Every single Night's Watchmen that was outside, stabbed Jon. Whenever someone stabbed Jon, they would say "For the watch".

"Jon!" Abby cried, as she ran up to him.

"Abby...I..."Jon began to say, with his dying breath.

Then, Ollie came up to Jon. Abby cried, as Jon was dying in front of her. Ollie stabbed Jon, then said "For the watch". Jon fell to the ground. Abby still by his side. All of the men turned around and walked away.

"No Jon, please don't leave me!' Abby cried.

"I...love...you" Jon said, as he faded and died.

"I love you too" Abby said, through her tears.

Abby cried and cried, while holding Jon's body in her arms. Then, Ser Allister appeared, grabbing Abby by her jacket collar, and dragging her away from Jon.

"You sick bastards!" Abby cried.

Ser Allister threw her to the ground, Abby stood up, and faced Ser Allister.

"Time for you to go back to where you came from" Ser Allister said.

Ser Allister hit Abby, and knocked her out. Everything went black for Abby. She was unconscious.

Abby woke up hours later, her head was hurting. She sat up, and looked around. Abby was back in her bedroom. What the hell? Was it a dream or was it real? No, no it was real. Everything that just happened was real. Abby opened up her book, trying her best to go back to Castle Black. But, nothing worked, nothing at all. Abby cried more, as she thought of Jon. Why did he have to die? Why did they kill him? She kept asking herself that. 

NOTE: More chapters are coming.

All rights for the pic (above) go to HBO, Game of Thrones, and Bing.

Link for the pic:  https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/jon-snow.png