9. Why

Sunni's Pov :

I cried in his arms for a long time. No one said anything, some people passed by us but we didn't care. I finally decided to break the silence and ask him the question I've kept to myself for a while now.

"Why? Why do you do this to me? Why do you always find ways to hurt me? When we were friends I always liked you but you always hung out with other girls, when we finally were a couple you cheated on me not once but three times! When we broke up a few months later you started dating someone new. A year later when I'm finally happy you come to my doorstep with a wedding invitation? Do you know how much it hurt? How much it hurt seeing you happy when all you did was bring me pain? I don't know why I still like you. I don't know why I feel happy for you either. I mean I should hate you for it, right? But why? Why am I happy for you and not hate you for torturing me, making me miserable all those years, for being the reason behind so many tears that I shed and for living happily while I still can't get over you?" I practically screamed at him through my sobs and tears.

"Because that's the type of person you are. You're too kind to stay mad at me. You're too kind to tell Hera about the bullshit I've done. You're too kind to tell my parents that you still love me cause you know they would call off the wedding. You're too kind to break someone else's heart for your own selfish needs. Sunni you're one of the sweetest, kindest, caring, beautiful and strongest people I know. You don't deserve someone like me. That's why I left you. I wanted to see that beautiful smile of yours shine for real and not just for show. I don't want you to ever end up with a man like me so do me a favour ok? Forget all about me. Forget my name, our past, my family, forget everything and start over. Forget whatever feelings you have for me. Find someone better and be happy. Ok? And lastly don't do this for me, do this for you. I got a wedding to get back to so I'm gonna leave but I think someone right behind you is here to take you home." Jackson gave me one last hug and a kiss on my forehead.

I watched him sprint over to his car and I saw someone roll down the windows. It was Hera, she gave me a smile and mouthed a thank you. She showed her hand and I saw a ring, guess they successfully got married. I smiled back seeing that at least she was happy and turned around instantly dropping my smile.

I wrapped my arms around my self finally realizing how cold it was. Tears kept falling down my face but I tried to stop them. I look up remembering that Jackson told me there was someone here. I see Minho all drenched and still in his suit. He must have run out. I walk over to him and he gives me a hug. We walk like that, his arms around me and my tears silently falling down.

Minho's Pov :

I see Jackson with Sunni, this time I know I can trust him. I watched them talk for what felt like hours but really was only 30 minutes. I saw Jackson pull away and sprint to his car, Hera rolled down her window and showed her hand. Sunni started walking back but she had her head down. I didn't want to call her, not knowing if I should go to her or let her come to me.

She finally looked up and I could see all her tears even in the rain. When she reached me I gave her a tight hug never wanting to let go. Today's a really hard day for her and it hurts me seeing her like this. We walked back home in silence, I didn't want to say anything and just let her be.
Once we reached home I only them realized how soaked she was.

"Go take a shower I'll call Taemin and Key and tell them you're alright." She only gave a nod as a response.

"They might come over knowing them. Should I tell them you're asleep and do not come?" I asked thinking she might want to be alone. Without giving a response she headed upstairs. I heard the shower water turn on and sighed. I went to take a shower too but before that, I called Taemin and Key.

"Yeah, she's ok. She's soaking wet so she's showering right now. I think she wants to be alone so don't bother coming over today. Yeah bye." I ended the call and went straight in the shower. Once I finished and changed I went downstairs and started watching Netflix. I couldn't pay attention to the show though cause all I thought about was Sunni.

If you can't handle blood I suggest you skip a few parts

" AAAAHH" I heard Sunni scream from upstairs and ran to her room. When I entered the room I saw her on the bathroom floor with a razor in her hands and blood coming out of her arm.

"Sunni what the hell were you thinking!" I yelled as I took the razor from her hands and sat her on the counter. I got the first aid kit from her cabinet and started to disinfect her cut. It stung her and I could tell it did. I wrapped a bandage around her arm and took her off the counter placing her in her bed.

Now you can read if you skipped a little

"What the hell were you thinking? Just cause Jackson left doesn't mean that there's no one who cares about you and worries about you in the world. You have a fucking family Sunni."

"WHERE? WHERE IS THAT SO SO CALLED FAMILY? MY MOM AND DAD FUCKING LEFT ME WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I HAVE BEEN ON MY OWN SINCE THEN! THE ONLY PERSON I LOVED JUST TOLD ME TO FORGET HE FUCKING EXISTS AND LEFT ME JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DID!" She screamed as she started sobbing again.

"Sunni-" I got cut off by her.

"Leave. Please, I want to be alone." She whispered so softly I barely heard it.

"Sunni I can-"

"Leave." She whispered a little more harshly to this time.

"Call me if you need anything." I sighed closing the door softly behind me.