20. Day five (Sunnis point of view)

I gasped for air when I woke up. I looked around me and saw that once again I was in a hospital. My throat started itching, ny head was pounding and my beart was beating really fast. I felt like I was going to faint again so I pressed the emergency button and a nurse came rushing in.

She injected something in me which made me feel calmer and my heart rate started getting slower. The nurse was the same as last time when I forgot all my memories.

"What happened this time." I asked her knowing she remembers me from her facial exprssion when she came in my room.

"You were found at the park and a guy brought you in. I didn't see him last time so I didn't know if I should've trusted him." She said whispering the last part so the shadow outside doesn't hear.

"I'm sure he's a nice man if he took his time to bring me here." I assured her not even knowing the man but something in me tells me to trust him. So i did. Right on time like he knew when to enter the gentleman who brought me here came in and, it's safe to say today's one of the best days ever.

"Why didn't you tell me about all this when you remebered me again?" Jonghyun slightly yelled as he came storming in the room.

"I missed you too and don't worry you can trust him." I told both Jong and the nurse who I've grown to know is Kim Lea.

"I missed you too, a lot. BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU LOST YOUR MEMORIES WHEN YOU        REMEMBERED WHO I WAS? Do you know how worried we were at home?" He said all in one breath making me sigh at these idiots.

"Firstly I can tell you did you have the over protective brother face again. Secondly, I didn't tell you cause you're always busy with work so I didnt want to bother you, or worry you. And lastly I left a note on the kitchen counter and before you say it could've blown away the window was clos-"

"Open." Onew said as he walked in followed by an angry looking Key and a relieved looking Taemin.

"But I closed it when I left for my walk." I mumbled with my head down because I know with an angry Onew, Key and Jong arguing isn't the best thing right now.

"Yeah well it was cold at 6 in the morning so we woke up and closed it. Even if you did leave a note you should've taped it down. And why were you outside at 6 in the morning!" Onew scolded me as I looked down the entire time.

"To see if I could remeber anything else." I whispered thinking it was only audible to me.

"Fine but don't do it again. You made us all worry, even Minho but you don't remeber hi-"

"Actually the walk did have something good come out of it." I said cutting of Key and replacing the soft looks on the boys faces with confused, eager and hopeful faces.

"I remember him." I said as I looked up and saw everyones jaws dropped.

"See the walk was a good idea." I chukled and layed back down on my bed.

"Are you tired?"

"Do you want to sleep?"

"Do you want food?"

"Does your head hirt again?"

"Do you want me to call a doctor?"
All three of four of them attacked me with questions making me laugh.

"Guys i'm fine, i'm just lying down." I said in between my chuckles making them smile.

"Good but seriously do you want food you didn't have anything since last night and I know cause you never eat breakfast." Taemin asked me getting out his wallet.