Affair

WARNING LANGUAGE AND MINOR SMUT

You wake up next to Caliban in the truck. You slowly get up as your head throbs like crazy.
"What the fuck did he put inside me?", you mutter.

"Sleeping drought I presume", Caliban whispers.

"There she is", Donald approaches the cage.

You immediately back up and close to Caliban. "Aww, c'mon, darling. You know I won't bite", he gives that gold tooth smirk.

"Fuck off, Pierce", you hiss.

"Mohawk, drag her out", Donald orders.

The big guy comes in and you struggle to hold on to Caliban, but alas, you slip from his grasp and Mohawk drags you outside. You're at the side of the truck, waiting for your fate. Donald comes down and drags you into the bushes, hidden away from his men.

"Let me go, asshole", you squirm in his grip.

Donald slams you to the nearby tree and slams his lips hard on you. Since you're quite small, you can't exactly escape when his muscular and bigger body pins you to the tree.

You try to use your power, but you can't seem to concentrate. When Donald pulls away, the two of you are out of breath.

"God, I miss doing that", he says, breathing heavily.

"You hate mutants. Why are you doing this?", you ask.

"Yeah, I do hate 'em, but you, (y/n), you drive me nuts. After we broke up, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat without having you inside my head. I was a mess, baby", he says, that southern accent always get you.

"We didn't break up, Donnie. You were the one who left", you say.

Donald chuckles. "I love it when you call me Donnie", he says, before his lips claim yours again.

His hands secure themselves on your waist, holding you in place. The two of you would've done it if it weren't for Mohawk.

"Boss, I hate to interrupt, but Dr. Rice is on the phone", says Mohawk.

Donald sighs and runs his robotic arm through his hair. "Well, guess we have to get this job done before we can get down to business", he says.

"You won't win, Donnie", you say.

"Oh, baby, baby, I'm hoping very much to disappoint you in that", he says before dragging you back to the truck.