Chapter 10

Eltons P.O.V

Amanda has been acting a little suspicious lately. Shes been out late and shes been hanging out a lot with Sam. When we were exploring an abandoned mall for the second time like a month ago we heard a gun shot. immediately she ran to Sam and held onto him although she was next to me. Sam has said to me that shes been all over him and no matter how many times he says no she keeps coming back. i never believed him till i saw this. Sam was in the shower after corey "kidnapped" him and put cake all over him. i was looking for Amanda when i heard screaming coming from the bathroom down stairs. Sam was screaming, i couldn't make out what he was saying "get......what......out!!!!"

Sams P.O.V

as i was in the shower i heard the door open. i kinda expected it to be kat so when the shower door open, i kept washing the shampoo out of my hair. when i finished i felt hands roaming my body. i turned around to see a NAKED Amanda standing there. "get the fuck out, what do you think your doing. GET OUT!!!!!!" Amanda stood there shocked. "Amanda im naked GET OUT!!!!!"

Eltons P.O.V

i heard Sam screaming get out over and over again. i laughed thinking circa was probably in their bothering him seeing as the door was open. i walked out and was crashed into by a naked Sam running from the bathroom, going upstairs. i heard his door slam and lock. i walked into the bathroom laughing to get circa but what i saw broke my heart into a million pieces. my laughter turned into sobs as i realized what i was looking at. "DO YOU MIND EXPLAINING WHAT IM LOOKING AT AMANDA!!!" i screamed through my tears. why would she do this.was she not happy? "baby im sorry" she said softly. she ran up to me and kissed me. i kissed her back more passionately then ever before, because i know it was the last time we would kiss again. " Amanda, i need you to" "please dont say it baby we can work this out." she tried hugging me but i pushed her arms to her sides. "please" she pleaded. "Amanda, i think its time for you to leave" i said while shedding a tear. "goodbye" "i wont go, i wont leave you like this" she said while crying. Bailey and Colby came running down the stairs. i walked away "get her out of here" i said quietly. they took her from the bathroom her crying every step of the way. i no longer felt sorry for her, she was the past. and right then is when my best friend from high school came through the door, little did i know that she was going to be my future, the girl of my dreams. "jasmy" i was interrupted by a hug.....