PROLOGUE

*****FLASHBACK****

"Oh, Elaine and Brian...where is your present for me!" She said walking in circles. "Elaine! Brian! WHERE ARE YOU?" Fiona said.

"Go, it's time!" Roxanne said and Brian taped her mouth and they started to get out of the car that they stayed in while waiting for Fiona. The party started and before Fiona could attack Roxanne a gun shot on Fiona and she was gone dead.

Roxanne's POV: Since the victory over Fiona. I got a great life with my family. I lived with my mother and father, Mandy and James....they were the best parents! But of course I lived with my two cousins, Elaine and Brian Dela Rosa and their father, my uncle Daniel Dela Rosa. They had already changed their last name into JACKSON, same as me.

I was now a student of Triton High School with Elaine and Brain and the most interesting is we're both in the same year. 2nd year of High School which means I'm a Grade 8 student. But today is the BIG day. Why? It's my first day of school.

"ROXANNE, IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!" Mom said and I went downstairs as I'm wearing my uniform and I saw my two cousins wearing the same uniform. "Good morning!" I greeted and my Dad kissed my cheeks. "Good morning, Roxanne! Now, would like a peanut butter jelly sandwich for your recess time?" he said. "Sure." I said to him and I sit next to Elaine. "Roxanne, before you come in to OUR classroom, you should get your registration form and the class schedule at the main hall of the school." She said. "Okay..." I said awkwardly. Then I started to eat my breakfast and I heard Brian's school tablet beeping. "Oh, I need to go." He said then Elaine's tablet beeping too then they started to leave the house and their plates were all dished out and Mandy looked at Roxanne. "I bring you to school since your tablet is still at school for registration." She said.

TO BE CONTINUED...