PART 16: THE LAST KILLING SPREE OF BOOK 1

-Killer's POV-

Alisha was angry at me and I noticed that she wants to choke me. But I stab her first when she attempted.

I walked to the living room and I saw the boys watching TV and I smiled. I saw my ultimate former crush, Ethan Wayne and I walked quietly behind the couch and they heard my footsteps.

"Alisha, are you scaring us again? You know boys aren't scared of girls." Logan teased as watching a TV show along with Ethan and Liam.

Then all of them started to laugh at Logan and I plugged out the TV so they wouldn't notice. I stab them one by one and left them there.

Then, As I left the house. Roxanne saw me unmasked. "Felicity?" Roxanne said and started to get angry. "You monster!!" She screamed. I saw she had a gun and I had a knife.

She aimed the gun and I stepped back a little bit. I heard someone walked near me and Roxanne like surrounded. It was Elaine, Brian, Maxwell, Anton, and Louise.

"Felicity, stop!" Anton said. "Stop!" Maxwell said as well. I looked at them. "You have to stop this killing spree of yours!" Louise said. "It's over, Felicity!" Elaine and Brian said. "Stop? You want me to stop!" I said angrily. As Roxanne turned into a green smoke. And she teleported behind me. "It's over, Felicity Red or should I say..." Before she continued to speak, She pulled the trigger of the gun and shoot me. "Or should I say, Fiona!" She said as I turned into my old form, Fiona.

"Hello Fiona Dela Rosa!" She said and I was shocked that she knew it all along. "How did you know?" I said. "Your attitudes and behaviours are always the same, Felicity or Fiona!" Roxanne said and shoot me again at the back. That is the second time. "Any last words?" She asked. "I just noticed that you have the same ability as your mother, Roxanne Marie Jackson. The Vice President and now the President at school..." I said and bang! She shoot me again.

I stabbed myself and she shoot one more time. I lost so many blood and got DRAINED. I dropped to the ground and dead. I turned into an ashes and Roxanne won.

A/N: That is a wrap for Book 1...book 2 is happening with a fresh start which is only an continuation for this part.

No more killing on that book, because on that book is titled as "KISSED BY THE SUN" and it is categorized as "FANTASY". ARE YOU READY FOR BOOK 3?

BOOK SERIES: THE MYSTERIOUS KILLER
BOOK 1: HUSH
BOOK 2: THE REVENGE
BOOK 3: KISSED BY THE SUN
SPIN OFF BOOK: THE AFTERWARDS