Part 1

Roxanne's POV: Mom brought me to school as Dad went to work.

When we arrived the front phase of the school, I saw the "WELCOME TO TRITON HIGH SCHOOL!" sign and I looked at Mom. She smiled, "Enjoy your first day of school!" She said. "Don't forget to finish your food, me and Dad had prepared it for you." She added and I kissed her cheek and get out the car.

She waved and drove off, I turned to the school and saw Elaine talking to the girl with a blonde hair. "Elaine!" I called her waving. "Oh, I will be right back Giselle." Elaine said to the girl and she walked towards me.

"Hey, Roxanne!" Elaine said.  "Hi Elaine...can you show me the way of where is the registration area?" I asked. "Sure...I will show the way." Elaine smiled.

Me and Elaine went to the main hall and I say the sign. "The registrar and I saw an old lady.

"This is all I can show you. See you in class!" Elaine said and she walked away with the Giselle girl off to class. 'Don't leave me here' I thought and I sighed and went inside of the registrar.

"Can I help you?" The old lady said. "I'm Roxanne Jackson and I'm a new student here." I said.

"Oh! You must be Roxanne Marie Jackson and here is your class schedule, and the location of your classroom!" The old lady said while giving the classroom location and schedule. "And before you go, Mr. Max Anders will giving you a tour!" She said.

The boy appeared, he's cute and handsome. "Hi I'm Maxwell Anders...nice to meet you!" Max smiled.

To Be Continued...