PART 9

"What! Again, we had outnumbered since Damian died and now Heart." Anton said and he looked that he's going mad. "THIS IS CRAZY!" murmured some students of the school that is on other sections. "Call the Principal now!" Alisha demanded as she feels like she's losing a lot of patience of looking that nothing happened at school.

"GET BACK IN CLASS!" Roxanne said to the others as she knows that some of them are the killer that looked so innocent. "I WILL BE ON INSPECTION IN 3 PM BEFORE YOU GO HOME." She said and walked to the dead body of Heart. "We will find this killer, Heart...I promise...we promised." Roxanne said and she covered the body with a black cloth.

A/N: Roxanne is getting savage in this part, haha! Just imagine that she's getting savage every single time she appeared.

Roxanne walked out the crime scene, upset of what is happening at school and she went to the locker room and she saw Felicity with blood stained blouse. Felicity immediately closed her locker and locked it. She saw Roxanne coming in. "Roxanne, are you free later?" Felicity said as Roxanne started to be curious now. "What are you hiding behind those locker door?" Roxanne asked. "Next time I see your face, you will be expelled!" Roxanne said and Felicity run away from. 

Roxanne looked at her locker and a paper sticking out, she opened the locker door and she saw the note saying: " vivus sum" She looked up and she looked to Felicity's locker. "WHO ARE YOU?" she said.