Part 4

A/N: Hey guys! So today, I have declared that "THE REVENGE" will be prolonged and that is Book 1 and Book 2 will be like 2 in 1! So let's get into part 4 of THE REVENGE.

Roxanne's POV: Our teacher is out and our class has not started yet. Miss Agnes is like our second mother when we are in school.

She always ready to listen with our problems and gave us tons of advices...It's been a long ride since FELICTIY had transferred to our school. It's been rough!

"I think that Miss Agnes had transfer to another school as a teacher." Alisha said, our class president and everyone looked at her. "It can't be true!" Zach said and he started to be quiet once again. Ma'am Agnes suddenly came into the classroom and her dress was bad and her hair was messy!

"Ma'am Agnes, what happened to you?" I said worried as I saw her like she's getting crazy. "Okay, class...Do you...want to play?" she said stuttering and I looked at her.

I don't want to play but I felt sorry for Ma'am Agnes because it seems that she's being chased. So we all looked at her and we didn't say anything so she continued the game.

"What will you do is that you will picked a number and once you picked a number is that you will open the number once you got home! Understand?" Miss Agnes said and she started to give the box with folded papers that serves the number. As the box passes around, Miss Agnes was getting more crazy than usual as she waits the box to return to her.

Once the box was returned to Miss Agnes, she left the classroom and all of us looked at her, that's STRANGE! I looked at Alisha as she stood up. "Okay, guys...keep your numbers in your bag and open it once your home now..." She said and paused as the bell rang and she looked upset. "CLASS DISMISS!" Alisha and I said and everyone leaves.

???'s POV: I know that Miss Agnes is scared and those numbers are the numbers who should I kill first and next and last!!!